• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    It's all philosophy of use....I don't think a ppc is your first choice as a go to war rifle....just as an lcp or pocket pistol isn't going to be a go to war handgun. They're fine for civilian use or a car gun. He can keep his "STUPID" opinion.
    I agree. Everybody has an "opinion". Seems to me there are a lot of people occupying a hole in the ground, compliments of the sub-gun. :dunno:

Regressive

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Granger
    Across every forum and circle of gun guys it seems like it's about a 50/50 split between guys that have a cultish devotion to JY, and guys that would rather light $500 on fire than spend it on a Glock because of him. There's nothing like a good Yeager debate. I can't wait to dig through the archives and see all the previous ones that went on here.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Across every forum and circle of gun guys it seems like it's about a 50/50 split between guys that have a cultish devotion to JY, and guys that would rather light $500 on fire than spend it on a Glock because of him. There's nothing like a good Yeager debate. I can't wait to dig through the archives and see all the previous ones that went on here.

Search - "Coward"

Glad I could help. :welcome:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    This guy didn't last long..........

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    So, people still pay attention to him?

Well, if you take the number of people who attended his classes this year, and multiply it by $500 (his cheapest classes) then his company brought in over $3 MILLION last year just from training fees ... Not counting any proceeds from his book, or the stuff he sells on his web store.

You may not like the guy, but he is successful.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Well, if you take the number of people who attended his classes this year, and multiply it by $500 (his cheapest classes) then his company brought in over $3 MILLION last year just from training fees ... Not counting any proceeds from his book, or the stuff he sells on his web store.

You may not like the guy, but he is successful.

Just like ..... say ..... TRUMP .....

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Pistol caliber SBRs rock.......... :rockwoot:
    If I'm in a gun fight, it will probably be in my house, as opposed to in Iraq. I don't go to Iraq. I will never vacation in Iraq.

All tools have a purpose, and are great at what they were intended to do. Sure, you could use a sledge hammer to tap in finish nails on your nice oak trim, but it might be over kill. You could accomplish the same task, with less damage if you used the proper hammer. Same goes for guns.

Firing a rifle in YOUR OWN hallway is like setting off a flashbang in your own face. You are now deaf, and blinded temporarily. That's not all bad though, it limits how much you can hear of your wife's yelling at you. Who knew the the high dollar flash suppressor would blow all the framed wedding pictures, graduation pictures, and baby pictures off the wall?

The fire wasn't that big, and the wife's tears put most of it out ........and, she saved a couple of the pictures.

The wife doesn't leave windows open anymore, and the raccoons have never come back. Apparently not all targets need armor piercing incendiary ammo. :yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If I'm in a gun fight, it will probably be in my house, as opposed to in Iraq. I don't go to Iraq. I will never vacation in Iraq.

All tools have a purpose, and are great at what they were intended to do. Sure, you could use a sledge hammer to tap in finish nails on your nice oak trim, but it might be over kill. You could accomplish the same task, with less damage if you used the proper hammer. Same goes for guns.

Firing a rifle in YOUR OWN hallway is like setting off a flashbang in your own face. You are now deaf, and blinded temporarily. That's not all bad though, it limits how much you can hear of your wife's yelling at you. Who knew the the high dollar flash suppressor would blow all the framed wedding pictures, graduation pictures, and baby pictures off the wall?

The fire wasn't that big, and the wife's tears put most of it out ........and, she saved a couple of the pictures.

The wife doesn't leave windows open anymore, and the raccoons have never come back. Apparently not all targets need armor piercing incendiary ammo. :yesway:

:yesway:

Ryno

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Shelbyville, IN
    Don't like James Yeager. Love me some handgun caliber long guns. .357 and .44 mag revolvers and lever actions would be in my considerations if running away from home.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis

Pretty much spot on. I'd hate to hear a 223 or 308 in the small confines of a hallway with no hearing protection. :runaway:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Pretty much spot on. I'd hate to hear a 223 or 308 in the small confines of a hallway with no hearing protection. :runaway:

But a home defense 12ga is OK? :n00b:

You haven't really lived until you've experienced shooting anything inside close quarters. It's all loud and can be damaging. Adrenaline "Usually" kicks in and protects your hearing. But not all the time.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis

You haven't really lived until you've experienced shooting anything inside close quarters. It's all loud and can be damaging. Adrenaline "Usually" kicks in and protects your hearing. But not all the time.

I'd prefer a 20g with buck. It'll kill just as easy. less recoil.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

Who brought up a 12g? I'm thinking more along the line of a suppressed .45. There's no sense in waking anybody up until the chalk outliners get there. Think of the children man. They need their sleep.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom