• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    No...both start with ro and end with ie. Same person. I'm very astute and it is clear to me. Same person.

Totally different.

henry-rowengartner.jpeg

Roadie.jpg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Anyone's feelings gonna be hurt if I go ahead and close this thread and let it slip into oblivion? Fenway can't handle two Bugattis.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    What was the question again?

Actually, I'll answer this seriously.

Is James Yeager a coward? I don't know. I've read the reports (both sides) and I've watched the video. What nothing can accurately show is his mindset at the time. Was he thinking, "oh god, I'm gonna die, where can I hide" or was he thinking, "oh god, I'm gonna die, where's my teammates"? The only person that knows that is James himself.

I'm sure some of you are thinking that I'm back pedaling, so I'll try to explain. When anyone starts becoming an authority on any matter, they open themselves to criticism whether they like it or not. People start making comments about whatever they can pick at. Most people in his position choose to ignore it because they know that actions speak louder than words. Obviously, James doesn't ignore petty insults. Why? I have no idea. What amazes me is that he does the very thing that offends him.

James is a loud mouth, arrogant, opinionated prick, and I think a lot of people agree with at least one of those descriptions. That's his choice, and I don't have a problem with that, but when he attacks someone that I consider a friend, I'll happily join in the fray.

Top Bottom