highlander.jpg

BRING IT!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Rule #1 of INGO Fight Club is that you do not talk about INGO Fight Club. His name is Admin Fenway...his name is Admin Fenway...his name is Admin Fenway...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    There may be more than one, but there can be. Only. One.

Yeah, that's what they said. Then, after there was Only One, some more popped-up and then you had . . . more than one.

Furthermore, "Amanda" on the tv series was hot, hot, hot.

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    To answer the question; in the grand scheme of things, does it matter? Two members received the "Temp Ban Hammer Award", and still no one knows the answer. People will have a different opinion about trainers, the same as they have a difference in opinion about what is the "best" firearm and how it should be used. I for one, shoot for my own pleasure and enjoyment, and carry a gun in the hopes that I never have to use it, but if I do, I hope I do everything right.
    I'm only posting to put forth my opinion, sometimes the fight is not worth fighting over, sometimes it's best to walk away.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    To answer the question; in the grand scheme of things, does it matter? Two members received the "Temp Ban Hammer Award", and still no one knows the answer. People will have a different opinion about trainers, the same as they have a difference in opinion about what is the "best" firearm and how it should be used. I for one, shoot for my own pleasure and enjoyment, and carry a gun in the hopes that I never have to use it, but if I do, I hope I do everything right.
    I'm only posting to put forth my opinion, sometimes the fight is not worth fighting over, sometimes it's best to walk away.

What was the question again?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

REPORTED

:D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It was still better than the 2nd movie :n00b:

Sweet Holy Hannah!

Anything is better than that second movie. A randomly selected, post year 2000, straight to southeast Asian video release Steven Seagal movie is better than that second Highlander!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Oh, my.

I just realized that "roadie" and "rookie" are two different userids and potentially two different people.

Top Bottom