• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    I offered you a ride, you bowed out and focused on me.

Pretty much says it all.

I didn't "bow out" I gave you a counter offer (only a fool would accept what you were "offering" as I explained in my past post). You ignored it and made up something about how "other" people were offering money so you wouldn't have to.

Tell you what, if there is such a great "reward" for going down to visit James how about you find it, and use it to meet the terms of my counter - offer?

Just so we know what your "offer" was:

This is your offer:

1. That I put myself under your control. Dependent upon your transportation. Since you were driving down there anyway it doesn't "cost" you anything.

2. That I risk life and limb while under your control with no "back up" and very limited legal recourse. You seem to keep ignoring the fact that your hero is a thug. He has already made criminal threats and you try to defend those by saying he only threatened to kill "trollers and trashtalkers" (neglecting to mention that he regards EVERYONE who disagrees with him as such). You claim there would be more than 50 people there. ALL of them Yeager supporters and we can already see how mature and trustworthy you guys are.

3. You ask that I do this with no gain and no cost to you. You mention some vague thing about how you were sure there was some kind of large monetary offer but while you love to post links to the wrong threads, you make no attempt to back up this statement.

That is your offer. Only a fool would accept it. You see, "Tactics" isn't just about learning how to shoot a gun, which equipment is "better", or who has the biggest muscles. It is also about being able to think.

Hey, you know over a hundred INGO'ers in person and you say you know about this big monetary reward... How about you get them all together, contact Guy Redford and if he is able to practice law in TN we get that all set up (or set up with an attorney referred by him that can practice in TN) and get this show on the road? I told you I'd even waive my hourly and mileage fees for you! That is very generous on my part since I am taking all the risks.

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I didn't "bow out" I gave you a counter offer (only a fool would accept what you were "offering" as I explained in my past post). You ignored it and made up something about how "other" people were offering money so you wouldn't have to.

Tell you what, if there is such a great "reward" for going down to visit James how about you find it, and use it to meet the terms of my counter - offer?

I didn't offer you money, I offered you a ride.

You either take it... or don't, choice is yours. Makes not a bit of difference to me.

You can berate me until you are blue in the face, I could care less.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    still a chance for 15,000 Fenway, but that'll take some work and I'd have to resort personal attacks and name calling.

Now if we were talking about Glocks...

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    I didn't offer you money, I offered you a ride.

You either take it... or don't, choice is yours. Makes not a bit of difference to me.

You can berate me until you are blue in the face, I could care less.

I never said you offered money. I didn't ask for money. You made a challenge and an offer (one asking me to put myself at a loss and considerable risk with no potential for gain) and made a counter offer to you in which I asked for you to cover the costs. You issued the challenge, not me, so cover it. I explicitly said I would not charge you for my time and mileage.

I am not berating you. Just reminding you of what you seem to keep forgetting.

In addition you may notice that I didn't mention any fund to cover possible medical expenses. That is pretty generous on my part as well. I would also appreciate not mentioning my medical conditions to Mr. Yeager. If he should choose to engage in criminal conduct and things do not go the way he expected them to, I would hate for him to claim he "held back" because of that knowledge. In addition to "claiming" it I also don't want him to think that he actually has to "hold back". He would face no additional liability since I nor anyone else advised him of that information.

I've already cleared the trip with the wife. She is not happy mind you but hey, baring an act of god, I keep my promises. I am also inquiring with a good friend to see if he would like to come along to video and to get his availability. He is a master sgt stationed up, coincidentally, at Crane.

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I didn't ask for money. I asked for you to cover the costs. You issued the challenge so cover it. I explicitly said I would not charge you for my time and mileage.

I am not berating you. Just reminding you of what you seem to keep forgetting.

I offered you a ride, nothing more.

Take it... or leave it. Simple.

Don't write me a book.

Chose one:

• Take it
    • Leave it

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    so you chose "Leave it"

Thank you

/end thread

Look I know being a "defense contractor" and working with the government has convinced you that you can just ignore the facts and bend reality to what it suits you and people will just go along with it. Well you are not the government. It doesn't work with "people" who do not have any sort of power to back it up. The government gets away with it because people in general either just don't care, aren't willing to make the sacrifices required to contest, or just don't have the capability to do so.

So here is our scenario:

So guy makes a challenge.

Kind of like - hey how about you jump off this building and offers the chalengee to drive him to the building. A building in which the Challenger was planning on going to anyway.

Challengee responds, well tell you what, if you want me to jump off the building then you must pay for the cost to get there, as well as any legal expenses that may arise from trespassing on the property.

Challengee also says he won't charge the challenger anything extra and even agrees that the challenger would not be responsible for any medical expenses that may be incurred (should the challengee survive the jump from the building).

Challenger then seems to throw a tempertantrum.

Well in answer to your question:

No I will not jump off the figurative building for what you are offering.

I have, as stated many times, submitted a counter-offer in which I would be willing to, figuratively, jump off the building.

Now I am assuming you are choosing to decline that counter offer.

Thank you

/end thread

- Look I'm not going to voluntarily let you get the "last word". Fact is in your zeal to defend Yeager you challenged me and made me a ridiculous offer. You focused on me then complained that I refocused them back on you instead of Yeager. If I had initiated the hostilities against you then it would be another matter. This seems to be a trait amongst Yeager "Minions". Instead of trying to be objective they ALWAYS resort to challenges and threats. Then whine and complain when it comes back on them. Birds of a feather.

One of the great ironies is that back when I began participating in one of the Yeager threads, it was I, not any of you "Yeager Minions" who actually went and found Yeager's statements and posted links to them to counter balance the report and video from the company.

I didn't have to, after all I am not one of his "supporters", I did this in an attempt to see both sides and in the interest of fair play. Yeager wasn't saying anything at the time other then threatening people (something he is still doing today). Heck I even had a mod said me a nice little "thank you PM" for doing so.

However it seems that one of the character traits of a "Yeager Minion" versus a "Yeager Supporter" (there is a difference and I think we should acknowledge it), is that one resorts to personal insults, challenges, threats, and emotional outbursts rather than the information that both the company and Yeager himself has put out there.

Last edited:

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Holy cow. If you guys put this much time, thought, and effort into something actually productive just imagine how much you could get done.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    thebishopp and HICKMAN are now temp-banned for their refusal to heed the in-thread warning.

Not cool guys.

Ok, enough with the theatrics and name-calling. Stick to the topic and don't address each other anymore and I won't have to hand out temp bans.

This is your official warning.

:mods:

Top Bottom