• ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I remember your statement:

You didn't remember sh*t, I had to pull it BACK up, COMMENT on it to get you to NOTICE I said that. Prior to that you tried to blow it off like you didnt want to recall that thread.

You got called a coward because you said you would abandon you team mates. Your reasoning was that you wouldn't consider your "team mates" lives as important as your own because they were not your "military brothers".

I didn't say anything about abandoning anyone, Mr Straw Man. I said I ain't dying for other contractors, especially unprofessional drunks.

Just an FYI, I am currently employed as a defense contractor supporting teams at Fort Bragg, Iraq, Afghanistan, based here out of Crane.

You advocate accepting the pay for the risk/responsibility/duty of a job and then leaving your team mates to die to save yourself because they are not as important as you are.

Again, another weak attempt at straw man. As far as I know, JY was employed to protect the election folks. What did that have to do with them getting ambushed? Not a damn thing...

How could you even be trusted in the military?

Simple, I didn't have a wife and kids back then. Tell us about your service.

Why is one promise to do one's duty any different than the other?

Are you really stupid enough to ask that? Shall I explain the difference between the Constitution and a contract?

People with this type of thinking can't be trusted for they will always rationalize a "way out" if it suits them.

Kind of liking calling the man a coward on the internet...

I'm willing to bet you were one of those kids in school that always tried to instigate a fight, wanting to see some "action" but not wanting to actually have to pay a price.

You know what projection is, right "officer"?

How about this. I follow you down to Camden, you pay the gas down and a deposit for the gas back (I have no reason to trust you), as well as start a legal defense fund with a sufficient enough deposit to retain Guy Redford (or an equally as competent attorney licensed to practice in TN and referred by Mr. Redford) as well as sign a contract and promissory note (makes it easier for them to take your property if you try to renege and so I don't get stuck hanging having to pay the fees myself when they exceed the deposit) with said attorney saying you will be financially responsible for any and all legal fees necessary over and above the deposit you make to him.

deposits? Defense fund? I'm pretty sure some INGOers offered a BUNCH of cash to another member recently to show up and talk to Yeager. I'm betting I can get enough to cover your costs if you don't want the free ride.

If he wishes to engage in criminal action on his part once we get there and if the conversation doesn't go as he would like then he is fully responsible for any consequences resulting from said criminal conduct.

That's between you two LEOs

I will be happy to video a Q&A session. I will start off by telling him what my opinion is from viewing the company AAR and supporting video. If he can maintain some level of decorum he can then rebut those opinions. He will need to keep in mind that a copy of the AAR and prepared questions will at hand and in addition the video will be made public. If he has any agreement with ESRM he will need to get cleared before making any statements contrary to the companies official AAR.

Trying to find your out... right?

If he attacks me I'll deal with it as best as I can and due to how close you will be, in all likelihood you will be caught in the crossfire. Note that any physical attack by him will be considered one of "deadly force" since he has made very public threats to that effect.

keep digging the hole, I ain't scared.

In the event that Yeager "goes ballistic" I would suggest you have your will up to date.

I'm not worried, there will probably be another 50 people around. Besides, I've had two heart attacks already, my will has been up to date. Who else would go shoot a State match, then go to the hospital.

In the end this is totally for his benefit since I would be investing my time (and you both your time and money) so I would consider this doing him a favor.

yeah, because your such a detective and will uncover what no one else has.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Childish rant

LOL Hit a nerve did I?

You know what you said and you know what you are, I even quoted it (though the first time you linked a totally different thread trying to claim I was commenting on that one - get your facts straight boyo - defense contractor for crane huh? LOL I guess when you scrape the bottom of the barrel they get you - hope you don't get anyone killed with your "fast and loose" facts philosophy).

Just because you publicly told people here on this forum that you would let your team mates die because they aren't as important as your "military brothers" no need to get mad at me "bro". You did it. I didn't make you say it.

A promise is a promise. You accept payment for a job and that job as responsibilities. Your attitude is not that of an honorable man. You have put it out that plainly you can not be trusted in life or death situations where you have accepted payment for a responsibility and duty. You try to justify it by blathering on about the "Constitution" LOL. What an insult to the Constitution.

You say you could be trusted back then because you didn't have a wife and kids? LOL so now that you do you can't be trusted? LOL.

You know what? I was going to address you point for point but man you are to juvenile to argue with anymore.

All that's left to say is "put up or shut up". You have my counter offer. If your love of Yeager and wish to see him vindicated is so great then accept it. Otherwise crawl back to your corner Mr. "defense contractor" :rolleyes: .

You got any other problems with me you are free to talk to me in person about them. I won't even require a "dueling contract". :popcorn: LOL.

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    LOL Hit a nerve did I?

Not at all, like I said, I brought it up and pointed it out.

First you get selective memory loss

and now you want to move the topic away from JY to me, cute.

Just because you publicly told people here on this forum that you would let your team mates die because they aren't as important as your "military brothers"

said I wouldn't die for some other contractor, didn't say I'd "let a team mate die".

I'm sorry, this may be cruel, but these are civilian defense contractors, not my military brothers. I'm NOT DYING and stranding my four kids for being stuck in a stupid situation with no where to go.

All that's left to say is "put up or shut up". You have my counter offer.

I offered you a ride. Either accept it or don't. That's on you, tough guy.

If your love of Yeager and wish to see him vindicated is so great then accept it. Otherwise crawl back to your corner Mr. "defense contractor" :rolleyes:

I know more than a hundred INGOers in person. Everyone here knows I'm a broken down, fat I.T. guy with chronic arthritis, an empty left knee and is painful to watch me gimp along and shoot matches. I have nothing to hide nor do I care too. I train as much as I can afford and make due.

My job is to provide technical support to teams of warriors that train new warriors. That doesn't make me one.

You got any other problems with me you are free to talk to me in person about them. I won't even require a "dueling contract". :popcorn: LOL.

I'm sure I'm a much softer target than Yeager. I can see why you re-directed all of your smack talk towards me instead of accepting my offer to drive you down and meet him face to face.

People here know me outside of INGO, you are just making a joke out of yourself attacking me.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Hickman, it's insensitive to say that you "gimp" along, so can you find a different word to describe the way you wince and grimace as you wobble along?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Hickman, it's insensitive to say that you "gimp" along, so can you find a different word to describe the way you wince and grimace as you wobble along?

I think the ONLY thing funnier would be if I challenged Rhino to a fight.

But we'd just wind up at Applebees harassing waitresses from Chi-CAH-go ;)

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I don't know if he is a coward or not, I guess he has some good points, but frankly after watching his latest video I don't care to see anymore, too much "jackwagon" for me.....let his fans begin the hate.....lol.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Isn't this basically what Yeager said in a few of his videos that was ripped by several members here?

:popcorn:

As I recall Yeager supporters supported Yeager in his claims that he would either beat people up or kill them. I made no such threats but I guess hypocrite is part and parcel with being a Yeager supporter.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Not at all, like I said, I brought it up and pointed it out.

First you get selective memory loss

and now you want to move the topic away from JY to me, cute.

LOL. Here is your original statement and subsequent "link". You linked to a thread that I never posted in. Again, get your facts straight.

Yeah, he took a prone position, freeing up the position behind the rear wheel for Collen.

If you have specific questions for JY, ask them.

Here is the same thread I posted last time you went down this path.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...er_the_martial_art_of_guns-2.html#post2601741

said I wouldn't die for some other contractor, didn't say I'd "let a team mate die".

Those "other contractors" would be your team mates. We were speaking about the situation Yeager was in. THAT was the context in which you made your statement. Now it seems you are trying to say you mean contractors in general.

Your backtracking doesn't even help you.

You say now that you were speaking generally. In you last reply you even say how you could be trusted because you saw a difference in the "constitution" and a "contract". Then you stated that you didn't have a wife and kids then. Which I guess means you can't be trusted now since you do? Apparently even a "constitution" wouldn't be enough for you to be honorable if you had a wife and kids at the time.

In any case, what difference does it make? You accept a job and pay for that job knowing full well the risks. Your word to do you duty, even if that means risking your life (which you know before accepting the job whether it be as "soldier" or "contractor") how is that "different" if you have a wife or kids? Or if your "title" is "soldier" or "contractor". Or any other "title" for that matter?

I offered you a ride. Either accept it or don't. That's on you, tough guy.

This is your offer:

1. That I put myself under your control. Dependent upon your transportation. Since you were driving down there anyway it doesn't "cost" you anything.

2. That I risk life and limb while under your control with no "back up" and very limited legal recourse. You seem to keep ignoring the fact that your hero is a thug. He has already made criminal threats and you try to defend those by saying he only threatened to kill "trollers and trashtalkers" (neglecting to mention that he regards EVERYONE who disagrees with him as such). You claim there would be more than 50 people there. ALL of them Yeager supporters and we can already see how mature and trustworthy you guys are.

3. You ask that I do this with no gain and no cost to you. You mention some vague thing about how you were sure there was some kind of large monetary offer but while you love to post links to the wrong threads, you make no attempt to back up this statement.

That is your offer.

I know more than a hundred INGOers in person. Everyone here knows I'm a broken down, fat I.T. guy with chronic arthritis, an empty left knee and is painful to watch me gimp along and shoot matches. I have nothing to hide nor do I care too. I train as much as I can afford and make due.

My job is to provide technical support to teams of warriors that train new warriors. That doesn't make me one.

LOL impressive, over a hundred you say? Perhaps if you are going to use your physical condition as an excuse not to want to speak to me in person (though why that would be a factor I do not know) that is fine. So now you are saying you are not a "warrior"? I knew that already by your posts and excuses.

Since you wish to parade out your frailties as an excuse let me share.

I received an injury on active duty, nothing spectacular but it was a neck injury. Over the last several years it has gotten worse and worse. The inuries were in the c1/2 area and lower. The VA docs tell me I need to be careful (mainly because of the problem in the c1 and c2 areas) because if something were to happen (like a blow to that area or a shock) I could be paralyzed. In addition, due to this injury, my right hand constantly swells and hurts like hell and most days it is difficult to make a fist, on some days impossible. Constant pain and headaches are also a result of the injury but I do not take pain killers. Unlike yourself I am also downplaying it a bit as it makes no sense to go into all the medical details.

Notice that I mentioned none of this when bwframe made what I felt was an implied threat and I extended my invitation for him to carry it out, nor did I try to offer it up as some kind of pre-excuse for going down to see Mr. Yeager should you accept my counter offer (in fact it still stands).

In the end I back up what I say. If I am not prepared to do that or defend myself then I don't say it.

This is just one of the differences between you and me.

It is important to note that all challenges were originally issued by BWFRAME and YOU. I merely responded. Remember that.

I'm sure I'm a much softer target than Yeager. I can see why you re-directed all of your smack talk towards me instead of accepting my offer to drive you down and meet him face to face.

People here know me outside of INGO, you are just making a joke out of yourself attacking me.

Yes I am sure you are. I knew that before you even made your medical condition excuses. Camp followers are usually weaker than the person who runs the camp itself.

Like associates with like. I have no problem being a "joke" to those who would choose to associate with you on more than a business level.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom