• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I am not sure who you are talking about with the "last time you went down this path" comment since I can not find a single post by me in that thread.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ning/228893-james_yeager_and_chris_costa.html

Regarding him taking a "prone" position and "freeing up the position behind the rear wheel for Collen", I did not see that in Yeagers own report nor what the company's report (presumably written with the reports from Collen and the other survivors) say.

personal observation from the video.

I wouldn't stay behind anything that doesn't stop bullets.

Feel free to call me a coward, I learned the difference between cover and concealment in the Army.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    He has started 700 threads, so probably quite a few.

The search function will only yield 1000 results, and I show that, for my started threads, only goes back to 2010.

And the fact that INGO has over half of the videos posted here that Yeager has ever produced.

Well keep in mind that I only started posting them when they became somewhat regular (almost daily). Many of his older videos are also on INGO posted by other members.

I was just pointing out the possibility of a serious man-crush as of late.

You're way late to the game. INGOers started saying that when I posted a 2nd Yeager video.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ning/228893-james_yeager_and_chris_costa.html

personal observation from the video.

I wouldn't stay behind anything that doesn't stop bullets.

Feel free to call me a coward, I learned the difference between cover and concealment in the Army.

From the video Yeager runs to the median and stays there, Collen moves over and continues to engage the enemy while Surrette is prone.

No where in Yeager's own report or the company AAR does it say he moved over to give Collen the better position. Now you are attributing motives which Yeager himself didn't claim.

I asked you in my previous reply this. Is he now claiming other motives for running to the median? I grant you that it does certainly "sound" better than his original statements (I still find it odd to claim he didn't know where the bg's were since the guy next to him was clearly firing at them).

...and then we have his complete retraction of anything he has ever said or put out that disagrees with ESRM, well let me just repost:

"I hereby retract without exception any and all statements of whatever kind attributable to me in any forum and in any medium, which statements in any manner reflect negatively on ERSM in any way."

Again. On one hand we have a bunch of different stories, threats ranging from kicking people's asses to outright killing them, the issueing of "dueling contracts", and general ridiculousness. On the other we have one report (with supporting video), and no deviation. In addition, as far as we know, ESRM has not threatened to kill him or any of Yeager's supporters for disagreeing with them nor have they issued dueling contracts.

If you are saying you would run off, put yourself in a position where can neither engage the enemy or provide support to the team mates you left behind and have done so to ensure your own personal safety, then yes I would call you a coward.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Looks like Yeager has made his video private. This site has documented some of the comments by people accepting his challenge (as well as others who claim to have known him prior and during his law enforcement days).

Sign A Duel Contract And Possibly Get Murdered By James Yeager

Some excerpts:

“Paul Stevens” claiming to be an active duty Marine has challenged Buck Yeager.

Quote:

“I accept your challenge, coward.
    I have signed your contract: imgur(dot)com/oJYv8
    You can arrange the notarizing.
    Hand to hand preferred, but your call. Either way, only one man walks away.
    Since I live in North Georgia, I will need you to Paypal me around $80 for gas. You can paypal me at: chromefawty@gmail(dot)com

I will need to get this done within 1 week as I have another tour coming up.
    Im gonna screw you like the boys at One Man Army.”
    -Paul Stevens on Youtube"

"James tells another Marine that said Marine never saw combat. Marine replies with video of his company in combat:

“I know you have never been in combat. That is why you think I am a coward. Any Warrior that has ever been attacked is behind me.”
    -James Yeager

“[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=6TY5esuaTVY[/ame]
    These are real men you COWARD. Men who would fight for their wounded and wouldn’t ****ing leave a fallen comrade in the ****ING KILLZONE! You’re a ****ing hypocritical, lying, self centered *****. You lied to make a name for yourself and are too much of a god damn coward to face the facts and deal with it like an adult. Thanks for admitting you would shoot on sight, real tough guy you are. FYI this is MY COMPANY during deployment. -From Greg Radcliff – Blocked from commenting”
    -Doug Confere (Greg Radcliff) in reply to James Yeager

“That’s untrue, Greg Radcliffe has had two deployments as Marine Infantry and has seen combat. He has never egressed from the enemy and left his brothers in the kill zone while mortally wounded men stayed in the fight.”
    -Doug Confere in reply to James Yeager"

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Found what seems to be the complete video and not just the clip. Most of it is prior to the attack but it shows the road conditions and the area as they were driving.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NphgWi1nUt4[/ame]

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    If you are saying you would run off, put yourself in a position where can neither engage the enemy or provide support to the team mates you left behind and have done so to ensure your own personal safety, then yes I would call you a coward.

how do you know that's what he did?

the ONLY semi safe spot at the rear of that car is directly behind the rear axle... and they both wouldn't fit there. Cohen went to the back where JY was, why didn't he go to the front?

Seems to me if you both can't fit... one should move.

Top Bottom