• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana

Lol I am curious. Nothing I post is fictional (unless I describe it as such) and I don't make any claims that are false (not for any particular sense of honesty, it is just that in my opinion it is just too much work to remember lies and I have always been a bit lazy) so I am always disappointed when others do as well.

Edit: Reading through from the point you sent. Wow that thread went a bit haywire.

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Yikes.... apparently.

Then I'm gonna guess he's either A) at home tossing back a few beers and laughing his ass off, or B) sitting in the Team Room wearing full battle rattle waiting for the Apocalypse.

It's gotta be one of those two.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Then I'm gonna guess he's either A) at home tossing back a few beers and laughing his ass off, or B) sitting in the Team Room wearing full battle rattle waiting for the Apocalypse.

Lol possibly. Though in my opinion it looks like "challenge" and subsequent "threats" are geared to drum up more publicity and possibly for him to vent and his "contract" is set up to put anyone who challenges in legal jeopardy which would significantly reduce the likelihood of there being any challengers at all.

In that one link Yeager allegedly wouldn't offer more than a one way ticket (basically saying you had to pay your own way back if you "survive") and you had to sign that "contract" which would probably get you arrested once you showed up.

He's placed obstacles to make answering his challenge a burden upon the anyone accepting it. This way he drums up publicity (though I think he made a big mistake the type he will probably be getting) and he can claim no one would accept his challenge under his ridiculous terms. I would be surprised if he did not arrange this to be the case.

Does anyone know if he has honored any one accepting any of his other challenges? I think TF accepted the 1911 challenge a long time ago and tried to contact him several ways but so far no reply. Any videos of other challengers failing his challenges?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

It's James Yeager.

He's doing both at the same time.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Personally I think I like the guy (really wish I could have made it to Bluffton). I have no problem admitting that I'm still very much a noob to the "gun club" so to speak, and I've found several of his videos to be enlightening and entertaining, so I'm grateful for that. Now that said, I do find this particular video to be a bit off-putting but I've never had people I care about being killed right next to me while doing my best to protect the rest including myself...and I can definitely cut a ton of slack for someone who has.

Top Bottom