• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    It's all good. Some people will do anything to get what they want. You would not see all the Yeager videos posted here, if there was not something to gain by some. I call that ass kissing, you can call it as you want. If you disagree with Yeager, or the powers that be, then you are a cry baby hater. God forbid you disagree with someone. I'll say it again, I for one do not think Yeager is a coward. I think he did act like an ass hat in said video. Damn me for giving an opinion. If you want to promote that, then have at it. I'm going to go form my haters club now, anyone is free to join. Now back to the regularly scheduled hypocrisy!

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    It's all good. Some people will do anything to get what they want. You would not see all the Yeager videos posted here, if there was not something to gain by some. I call that ass kissing, you can call it as you want. If you disagree with Yeager, or the powers that be, then you are a cry baby hater. God forbid you disagree with someone. I'll say it again, I for one do not think Yeager is a coward. I think he did act like an ass hat in said video. Damn me for giving an opinion. If you want to promote that, then have at it. I'm going to go form my haters club now, anyone is free to join. Now back to the regularly scheduled hypocrisy!
    LOL

Someone rep him...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I

I didn't see where you disagreed with Yeager. But, what is there to gain from Yeager and who is reaping this benefit?

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    Who ever tagged " Come and get yo' pancakes " and " but i can drive a stick " -- I want to know so I can rep you

I love you

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    THIS, I think he excells at...

His style is crude, which I don't personally have an issue with in that sense because fights/combat are not "nice and pretty" like in Hollywood. If you're so sensitive that words have an emotional effect on you I personally would have to question your ability to handle an extremely violent confrontation. On the other hand, I don't think he represents the gun community well as a "professional" when putting himself in that light for everyone out there to vew.

It's really a "give/take" thing IMO. Some good, some bad...just make sure your BS filter is clean before clicking "play"

Anyone else see how funny this is?

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    I do not know James, I have not taken any class anywhere. What I can do is notice some very definite changes in the man between this video and his current selections. You will notice his pooch is gone, he is heavy + tattooed now and is sporting the goat. I don't know (or care) if he's a coward, ffs the man got shot at on foreign soil I'm not signing up for that to ever be a possibility, but I will say these changes and the neo-badass attitude he has taken up tell me one thing. He is a first class personal image trainer.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I've seen nothing but an "internet claim" that Jeremy wasn't in Iraq in 05.

How is that any different than his "internet claim" that he was?

Look, its not that hard to figure out. Anyone who was familiar with jeremy's posting style knows that, if he were telling the truth, he would've posted such and not simply disappeared from INGO. And don't tell me he hasn't been here because he's been "training". His credibility was challenged within minutes of his last post. Rather than respond he simply ran away. He has logged back into INGO several times after the challenge was presented and yet has never responded or posted. Does that sound like jeremy's posting style to you?

I gave him the benefit of the doubt because he was a long-time member here, but his silence was deafening.

I find it sad that INGO leadership seems so vested in now "debunking" one of it's war veterans.

You're implying that because he was a war veteran that the "INGO leadership" shouldn't have had any interest in finding the truth. How do you as a war veteran feel about another saying he was in Iraq with Yeager when it's now clear he was not? If you're going to hold the "INGO leadership" to a higher standard then shouldn't you also hold Vets to a higher standard?

But then again, INGO swag sent to JY followed by an INGO mod being offered free training from JY... followed by INGO and JY videos.

I guess it's all just business in the end.

Of course this is all business. Who said it was anything BUT business? JY has a popular YouTube channel, we sent him some swag to get our name on the channel, it worked. I post up his videos as he uploads them, INGOers get the opportunity to learn something and discuss something, INGO gets traffic. How is that bad?

It's not like I'm his 2nd cousin or best buddy. Personally I think its awesome that Que and I were offered a free course with Tactical Response. But rather than keep it to myself you know I'll be there with camera in hand to give INGOers a first-hand look at their outfit.

I don't agree with everything about Mr. Yeager's style but his videos have helped INGO to grow. Those that whine the loudest also whine about everything else on INGO, so its not like we made their experience any worse. If they truly didn't like Yeager they wouldn't click on threads with his name on them-- just like they wouldn't log in to INGO if they truly didn't like it here. But its always easier to be the critic than it is to provide actual content.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Look, its not that hard to figure out. Anyone who was familiar with jeremy's posting style knows that, if he were telling the truth, he would've posted such and not simply disappeared from INGO. And don't tell me he hasn't been here because he's been "training". His credibility was challenged within minutes of his last post. Rather than respond he simply ran away. He has logged back into INGO several times after the challenge was presented and yet has never responded or posted. Does that sound like jeremy's posting style to you?

I gave him the benefit of the doubt because he was a long-time member here, but his silence was deafening.

You're implying that because he was a war veteran that the "INGO leadership" shouldn't have had any interest in finding the truth. How do you as a war veteran feel about another saying he was in Iraq with Yeager when it's now clear he was not? If you're going to hold the "INGO leadership" to a higher standard then shouldn't you also hold Vets to a higher standard?

Of course this is all business. Who said it was anything BUT business? JY has a popular YouTube channel, we sent him some swag to get our name on the channel, it worked. I post up his videos as he uploads them, INGOers get the opportunity to learn something and discuss something, INGO gets traffic. How is that bad?

It's not like I'm his 2nd cousin or best buddy. Personally I think its awesome that Que and I were offered a free course with Tactical Response. But rather than keep it to myself you know I'll be there with camera in hand to give INGOers a first-hand look at their outfit.

I don't agree with everything about Mr. Yeager's style but his videos have helped INGO to grow. Those that whine the loudest also whine about everything else on INGO, so its not like we made their experience any worse. If they truly didn't like Yeager they wouldn't click on threads with his name on them-- just like they wouldn't log in to INGO if they truly didn't like it here. But its always easier to be the critic than it is to provide actual content.

When this site first started, threads like status updates weren't allowed. Now, I laugh when people try to shut down discussion with the "this didn't happen in Indiana or isn't gun related" mantra. It's obviously about business. Mre members, more posts, more advertising dollars.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    No more so than you are.

Then you must be misinterpreting my post.

Sending swag to Yeager is all about business (as opposed to some kind of personal reason).

While INGO does require income to survive, making money is far down on the list of reasons for its existence.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere

Sending swag to Yeager is all about business (as opposed to some kind of personal reason).

While INGO does require income to survive, making money is far down on the list of reasons for its existence.
    I think by and large, it doesn't "come off" that way to many...

I get the same impression quite often. While I have no doubts as to the sincereity of most of the mods and their pashion for firearms, shooting sports, etc. sometimes it just feels like that is not the primary motivation here. :dunno:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I get the same impression quite often. While I have no doubts as to the sincereity of most of the mods and their pashion for firearms, shooting sports, etc. sometimes it just feels like that is not the primary motivation here. :dunno:

I'm not suggesting that you or hornadylnl don't feel that way. I'm just telling you why we do what we do. If you feel that I am lying that is fine and I appreciate your feedback.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    If you're so sensitive that words have an emotional effect on you I personally would have to question your ability to handle an extremely violent confrontation."

While I don't think it was your intention it seems that such a statement would have to apply to everyone equally. That would include Mr. Yeager who is now threatening to kill people for their "words".

Seems to me like he is so sensitive that words are having an emotional effect on him personally.

Do you question his ability to handle an extremely violent confrontation (video and official AAR notwithstanding)? Be careful he has friends on this site and you may go on his "list" of "dead internet cowboys" (because you know EVERY REAL WARRIOR agrees with him lol :rolleyes: ).

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    If you don't like the guy quit watching the videos. I'm not going to read about or watch videos about someone I hate and come on here and whine and cry about how big a jerk he is. Grow up!!!!

If you don't like people "whining and crying" about how much of a jerk they think he is then don't read about it. Grow up!

Hypocrite much?

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I'm not suggesting that you or hornadylnl don't feel that way. I'm just telling you why we do what we do. If you feel that I am lying that is fine and I appreciate your feedback.
    Not at all. Just throwing out another :twocents: that I know I've heard from several active members aside from myself, as well as people who don't visit this site any longer, and discussing such things could provide a means to identify ways to improve the site.

It doesn't matter how good something is, it's never perfect. There's always room to improve. If I shot 24/25 on the trap line, I'd be irritated about the last one. If I hit all 25 then I'd wonder why I didn't do it the time before or after. You may not reach perfection, but that doesn't stop a man from striving for it.

I think possibly a reason some people might feel this way is the constant promotion of very select business associates, with little to NO mention of any others. The "love" is not evenly distributed, so to speak, which gives the impression that all the "cult-like" following to certain businesses might be paid for rather than earned. It makes the "community" feel less like a community by the ordinary joe bloe site visitors like myself, and rather feel more like an outsider of the "in crowd."

Just some observations. I'm only a "customer" so my input means little, but take it for what you will...another :twocents:

Last edited:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    While I don't think it was your intention it seems that such a statement would have to apply to everyone equally. That would include Mr. Yeager who is now threatening to kill people for their "words".

Seems to me like he is so sensitive that words are having an emotional effect on him personally.

Do you question his ability to handle an extremely violent confrontation (video and official AAR notwithstanding)? Be careful he has friends on this site and you may go on his "list" of "dead internet cowboys" (because you know EVERY REAL WARRIOR agrees with him lol :rolleyes: ).

LOL, good point(s).

I don't really care who's list I get on. It won't be the first list I've been on and probably not the last. I've hidden nothing here and have no reason to. My only regret was not being able to make a longer career out of the military like I planned, as my ancestors did. Hence, I'm here now. Spending time working, finishing my BS/MS program, and playing on INGO in between projects... :D

As far as yeager goes, I'm sure he has good intentions to some extent and he has put out solid information...so I give him the benefit of a doubt. Although I may never contirbute to him with my money, I at least took it upon myself to do my own research into his business from several people who've known him, attended his classes, etc. How he chooses to conduct business is his business, but when he's representing the rest of us as a "professional" in the gun community, we are ALL indeed entitled to criticize his behavior when doing that.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana

It is also who INGO wishes to be associated with.

I have an acquaintance (not a friendly one) who is very pro-government and believes that guns should only be in the hands of "trusted" people (government employees).

Somehow he came across Yeagers death threats and dueling contract (apparently it's getting around) and sent me a message wanted to know if I supported this guy and that this guy was a perfect example of why there should be more "common sense" gun laws and why the "average" person shouldn't be allowed to own weapons.

Of course I told him that many gun owners do not support him and of course he pointed out all the supporters Yeager appears to have and how prone to violence they seem to be (based on how they always seem to resort to threats). He said he forwarded this info to some of the anti-gun organizations as he thinks over 20,000 Yeager trained emotionally unstable maniacs running around is a problem with the number "growing every day" (I was able to correct him that Yeager claims over "15,000" but he didn't think that was relevant).

Gotta say, love what the guy is doing for gun community :D

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    LOL, good point(s).

I don't really care who's list I get on. It won't be the first list I've been on and probably not the last. I've hidden nothing here and have no reason to. My only regret was not being able to make a longer career out of the military like I planned, as my ancestors did. Hence, I'm here now. Spending time working, finishing my BS/MS program, and playing on INGO in between projects... :D

:) Regrets are a part of life, but an older wiser person told me that sometimes things just aren't meant to be. Sometimes things just work out a certain way.

The upside is completing that BS/MS Program will probably be more beneficial to you in the long run :) Better for getting hired in a higher paying job at least. I must confess I have been toying around with the idea myself.

Top Bottom