• 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Apparently it was more than that.

It never ceases to amaze me how many mind readers we have here.

Not to mention that he and Harry were not the only ones and strategically it makes some sense.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    From the president who wanted to buy Greenland?

Sounds to me like these fellas are playing Risk.

Schiff is just crazypants, no way would Trump just GIVE Alaska to russia... he would SELL IT. Real Estate Tycoon, hello?!

What's in Alaska anyhoo? Mosquitos and tundra? We can live without that crap.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

181w4e.jpg

It's overrated.

AOC told me that we don't need oil going forward. We can get everything from solar and wind.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

Not to mention that he and Harry were not the only ones and strategically it makes some sense.

Yes. We looked into getting Greenland in 1868 and 1910 and 1946 and now in 2019. In 1917 we prevented UK from getting the right of first refusal if it were availabe.

Of course we should be looking into getting Greenland. China and Russia want it too. I get a laugh at those who think it is a mistake or some such silliness. Reminds me of the same type of people that thought we should not buy Alaska. Backwards thinkers. It is rich in natural resources as well as a very strategic area.

However we should be talking directly to Greenland and not just Denmark. They will definitely have a say in this. Denmark has the most valid claim to it now but Greenland itself can also push for independence and form its own associations. I hope we pursue this and just ignore the backwards libtards.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Don't have to mind read...you just have to research and read. Lots of info out there on both of them. Harry clearly had a different set of problems than Trump. No Nato. 1946 rocketry. Trump? He was looking for hotel acreage. Big difference.

Top Bottom