• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Whatabout? The conversation was about Schiff in particular. What are your thoughts about that? Stay focused.

This THREAD is about impeachment, and I assume all involved. A criticism was laid at the feet of Schiff, assumedly as to why people have an unfavorable opinion of him. I one follows that line of thought, you can’t help but ask why the president, who does the same; yet has a more direct affect on people’s lives, avoids the same criticism.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This THREAD is about impeachment, and I assume all involved. A criticism was laid at the feet of Schiff, assumedly as to why people have an unfavorable opinion of him. I one follows that line of thought, you can’t help but ask why the president, who does the same; yet has a more direct affect on people’s lives, avoids the same criticism.

Trump isn’t “lying” to try to get schiffhead removed from his duly elected office.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Trump isn’t “lying” to try to get schiffhead removed from his duly elected office.

5lFmpoM.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The comment about Schiff was about his statement claiming Donald Trump will try to trade Alaska to the Russians for help in 2020. Can you admit that's a bat**** crazy statement for a congressman to make?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    ^This^ Schiff has had a long ongoing obsession with making up **** to try and get rid of Trump.

It started with the Russian “collusion” hoax. He stated many times there was overwhelming evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. To this day he has not produced that evidence.

Then he lied about the Steele dossier and the subsequent FISA applications as being perfectly fine.

Let’s move on to the embellishment of the actual conversation in the Ukraine phone call transcript.

Howbout when he said that they would certainly like to hear testimony from the “whistleblower” only to quickly change the tune when word got out that the “whistleblower” had been in contact with his staff.

Then all of a sudden it’s like “No testimony” “We must protect the whistleblower!”

Which brings us to this latest nonsense.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    From the president who wanted to buy Greenland?

Sounds to me like these fellas are playing Risk.

I kinda doubt it was all that serious as the people poking fun at it want it to be. It was at most a fleeting fascination.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    And Shifty has had a more direct effect on millions of us that have had to endure his special brand of :bs:

It is the “sheep” that I worry about. Just because :horse:=shifty has used his influence to keep this witch hunt going and eating up A LOT of taxpayer money. What a waste of time and effort.
    Waaa is all I see and hear from people that can’t cope with reality. I’m not a huge President Trump fan but when Obama ran this country in the ground I still tried to respect the office. Good grief. Go ahead and turn this around now but we all know the truth and come Election Day we all will speak! Rant over.... maybe:cool:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It is the “sheep” that I worry about. Just because :horse:=shifty has used his influence to keep this witch hunt going and eating up A LOT of taxpayer money. What a waste of time and effort.
    Waaa is all I see and hear from people that can’t cope with reality. I’m not a huge President Trump fan but when Obama ran this country in the ground I still tried to respect the office. Good grief. Go ahead and turn this around now but we all know the truth and come Election Day we all will speak! Rant over.... maybe:cool:

He did get a lot of coverage and face time in the bank for a future Senate run, follow the money and power.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It’s not just Schiff’s obsession. Jerry Nadler lobbied to get the House chair on the Judiciary Committee because he wanted to be the one to personally lead any attempts at trying to impeach Trump starting with the Mueller investigation.

Perhaps the reason he wanted that position might possibly be due to a history of bad blood between Nadler and Trump going way back before Trump was even elected.

The whole crooked lot appears to be driven by an obsessive personal hatred towards DJT.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    It’s not just Schiff’s obsession. Jerry Nadler lobbied to get the House chair on the Judiciary Committee because he wanted to be the one to personally lead any attempts at trying to impeach Trump starting with the Mueller investigation.

Perhaps the reason he wanted that position might possibly be due to a history of bad blood between Nadler and Trump going way back before Trump was even elected.

The whole crooked lot appears to be driven by an obsessive personal hatred towards DJT.

Yes! I usually stay out of these arguments but it has been past time for me and others to support DJT.
    All the bad press and negative dume’craps can be thanked for many people I know( my wonderful wife included) to voice themselves this fall. Keep up the good work!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Correct, and I think it all started because DJT was a outsider, someone who had not cut their teeth on the political cloth
    of never having held any office and promising to drain the swamp.

This hatred towards him by the democrats is starting to have it's effect with the amount of people who are registered dems showing up at his rallies.
    It's taking time, and persistence, but the masses who have been against him, are slowly seeing through the smoke and mirrors that was erected during
    the Obama years disguised as "hope and change". DJT is actually changing things for the good, and people are seeing and feeling it.

That is except for the forever naysayers who are so brainwashed and have their head so far up their arse that a double quadruple colonic cleanse won't dislodge
    the :poop: logjam.:laugh:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom