• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep. Requiring 2/3 vote to convict, the Democrats in the house knew that would never happen, witnesses allowed or not. Consider this impeachment over, get ready for the next attempt after November.

You are WAY to optimistic in that post. Rep. Jim Jordan says dems are already planning their next investigations and hearings on them. It will not be "after November" it starts now...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, they both don't need to be mutually exclusive, do they? Impeachment was brought because the Democrats think the president is danger to the Country and Constitution.... They also knew full well, they wouldn't get the president removed. They went through the process, to bring attention the president's corrupt behavior and well as show his character. One way to illustrate his character, is to see how he handles addressing the nation, while in the midst of his impeachment. Maybe he'll hold it together, maybe he won't... but it will be interesting to watch.

The Impeachment was because the Democrats don't want Obama's **** undone, but mostly because they don't want Trump appointing conservative judges. They're scared ****less that RvW might be overturned.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I guess I'm in error.
    I thought I remembered a "talking head" saying 75% favored conviction and removal, but a quick search shows closer to 50%.

Still, the election will let the people choose between Trump's "perfect" phone call and Schiff's "irrefutable" evidence.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Well, they both don't need to be mutually exclusive, do they? Impeachment was brought because the Democrats think Trump is a threat to their ideals, and will ultimately cause the tit to go dry.... They also knew full well, they wouldn't get the president removed. They went through the process to sabotage the 2020 election because there isn't a snowballs chance in hell a Democrat is going to beat him. One way to illustrate his character, is to see how he handles addressing the nation, while in the midst of his impeachment. Maybe he'll hold it together, maybe he won't... but it will be interesting to watch.

Corrected a myriad of mistakes.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You are WAY to optimistic in that post. Rep. Jim Jordan says dems are already planning their next investigations and hearings on them. It will not be "after November" it starts now...

I think it would be a good idea for Trump to find some reason to fire people in his administration. He can't fire Caramelmarshmellow, but there are plenty of other people to fire.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I have not seen a poll that indicates this. What is your source? Personally, I think the chances of re-election are >50%

While the word vast is overstated, it is the Internet, I have seen many reports of CNN, PMSNBC, and even Fox polls indicating majority's want Trump removed. Now do I believe those polls? Not really, I think they got the headline they wanted, but they are out there...

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

I haven’t heard that, but their only hope in removing him would be after November, if they’re able to keep their seats and gain a couple (unlikely). I only say that because, if they try again before November that just shows the country that THIS impeachment was nothing more than an attempt to remove the POTUS because they don’t like him. Any chance they may have of keeping their seat in November would surely be lost if they made another attempt before then, and would show without a doubt they’re suffering TDS and attempting anything to remove him from office.

Part of me wishes they would.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I haven’t heard that, but their only hope in removing him would be after November, if they’re able to keep their seats and gain a couple (unlikely). I only say that because, if they try again before November that just shows the country that THIS impeachment was nothing more than an attempt to remove the POTUS because they don’t like him. Any chance they may have of keeping their seat in November would surely be lost if they made another attempt before then, and would show without a doubt they’re suffering TDS and attempting anything to remove him from office.

Part of me wishes they would.

I think they'll try to keep scandal after scandal in the news leading up to November. I'm not sure they'd be so bold as to try another partisan impeachment though.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I guess I'm in error.
    I thought I remembered a "talking head" saying 75% favored conviction and removal, but a quick search shows closer to 50%.

Still, the election will let the people choose between Trump's "perfect" phone call and Schiff's "irrefutable" evidence.

I don’t trust any news site anymore. The other day CNN had an article “Trumps coronavirus team isn’t diverse enough”. It was later removed because of the backlash. Like that’s what we need when dealing with a health crisis. Forget about qualified people, get me 2 Jews, a gay guy, and a black man. :rolleyes:

A lot of times they post a story then later change it, but by then most people have already read it and don’t read the edited version unless they search for the original, which I’m guessing is what happened in your case. Reading yahoo comments I see “majority of Americans want trump removed” almost every other comment.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don’t trust any news site anymore. The other day CNN had an article “Trumps coronavirus team isn’t diverse enough”. It was later removed because of the backlash. Like that’s what we need when dealing with a health crisis. Forget about qualified people, get me 2 Jews, a gay guy, and a black man. :rolleyes:

A lot of times they post a story then later change it, but by then most people have already read it and don’t read the edited version unless they search for the original, which I’m guessing is what happened in your case. Reading yahoo comments I see “majority of Americans want trump removed” almost every other comment.

Maybe on Yahoo. Last poll I saw was mid 40s. Clearly not a majority.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

You'll have an uphill battle trying to convince many people, that the president chose the people in his administration because they are the best qualified.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You think he chose them because they're white?

If I don't answer this, people will say I'm dodging the question. However, I'm not going to answer the question because I would be dumber for addressing it. I said the president didn't hire people because they were the best qualified. That can mean half a million other things than what you jumped to.

Top Bottom