Tuesday and Wednesday: public deliberations
    Vote Wednesday at 4PM ET on articles

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Not just crooked Democrats. I got two words for Romney.

From C-Span: In a vote of 49-51, the Senate defeats a motion to allow for votes to subpoena witnesses or documents in the impeachment trial on near party-lines. Senators Collins (R-ME) and Romney (R-UT) voted “Yes” with all Democrats.

Romney is a fraud republican. It is rumored that McConnell blessed Collins vote no once he had the votes to win to bolster her reelection campaign that few republicans can win.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    116th Congress (2019-2021)
    Majority Party: Republican (53 seats)
    Minority Party: Democrat (45 seats)
    Other Parties: 2 Independents (both caucus with the Democrats)
    Total Seats: 100

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Which democrats voted against it?

116th Congress (2019-2021)
    Majority Party: Republican (53 seats)
    Minority Party: Democrat (45 seats)
    Other Parties: 2 Independents (both caucus with the Democrats)
    Total Seats: 100
    I'd like to see the voting record but previously they were saying they'd have to flip 4 republicans in order to have witnesses, and Murkowski and Alexander were two of those I think. So I don't know that any of the Dems had to vote for it. But it's late (for me) and my cipherin' ain't so good.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Republicans: A group of individuals that never learned to win with style.

Even in victory, you **** and moan.

0xEPsbg.jpg

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    It is patently obvious you're not a Federal employee, nor have you ever been one. Whistle blower status does not grant anonymity. It grants protection against reprisal, and that's it.

His Google Fu is lacking, OR like most people, they want to believe.

Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, 5 U.S.C. 2302(b)(8)-(9), Pub.L. 101-12 as amended, is a United States federal law that protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government and report the possible existence of an activity constituting a violation of law, rules, or regulations, or mismanagement, gross waste of funds, abuse of authority or a substantial and specific danger to public health and safety. A federal agency violates the Whistleblower Protection Act if agency authorities take (or threaten to take) retaliatory personnel action against any employee or applicant because of disclosure of information by that employee or applicant

Clearly, there is no provision that requires the whistle blower remaining anonymous. Just a widely circulated non-truth spread by Democrats and the liberal MSM spewing this :poop: so the dots can't be connected and the REAL truth behind this impeachment sham

I look forward to this happening to a lot of woke people in the coming 3 days.

giphy.gif

Shootin45super

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Bloomington
    And now we will have to listen to the democrats cry and complain.
    Wake up democrats,its time to work together and do what you was elected to do.
    Help make this country great and stop trying to line your pockets!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    His Google Fu is lacking, OR like most people, they want to believe.

Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, 5 U.S.C. 2302(b)(8)-(9), Pub.L. 101-12 as amended, is a United States federal law that protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government and report the possible existence of an activity constituting a violation of law, rules, or regulations, or mismanagement, gross waste of funds, abuse of authority or a substantial and specific danger to public health and safety. A federal agency violates the Whistleblower Protection Act if agency authorities take (or threaten to take) retaliatory personnel action against any employee or applicant because of disclosure of information by that employee or applicant

Clearly, there is no provision that requires the whistle blower remaining anonymous. Just a widely circulated non-truth spread by Democrats and the liberal MSM spewing this :poop: so the dots can't be connected and the REAL truth behind this impeachment sham

23v7zx.jpg

iu

Top Bottom