• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    CNN has become a parody of what network news should be. I heard that on Rush Limbaugh yesterday. I don't watch network news and we haven't for years. Now we have no witnesses, the official decision is in....and I impatiently wait for the acquittal to come down this week, and I hope it is before the State of the Union on Tuesday. Then my hopes are the President cleans house. Replaces the entire DOJ leadership and fires most of the state department. I want retribution. In my eyes this was nothing more than a directed conspiracy to overthrow the leadership of the United States. I want to see Shiff, Nadler, Pelosi, Biden, Schumer pay for their failed coup. Give them a fair trial, then strip them of their ill gained wealth and put them in a federal prison. Trump 2020...not because he's a perfect angel but because he's got the stuff it takes to get it done. I'm glad the republicans and the democrats don't particularly like the guy....he's not beholden to any of them.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    So, Impeachment 2.0 The Schiffyllis Show, coming Spring 2020? I wonder who will be the crusaders for Truth, Justice, and the American Way in the next installment? Surely there’s an SJW in the NSA that has stolen stuff linking Trump to snuff films on Epstein Isle that was supposed to go into the burn bag?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah, because that's what successful businessmen do.

If one has paid attention to those that have worked with the president, you'd have a hard time making people believe that they were the best people at the time they were tapped for whatever position they held. I'm not sure why that is so difficult to admit.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So, Impeachment 2.0 The Schiffyllis Show, coming Spring 2020? I wonder who will be the crusaders for Truth, Justice, and the American Way in the next installment? Surely there’s an SJW in the NSA that has stolen stuff linking Trump to snuff films on Epstein Isle that was supposed to go into the burn bag?

Nah, they’ll wait until after November. Then it’s Russia 2.0!!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If I don't answer this, people will say I'm dodging the question. However, I'm not going to answer the question because I would be dumber for addressing it. I said the president didn't hire people because they were the best qualified. That can mean half a million other things than what you jumped to.

Sure. But the narrative on the floor that we're discussing was the nonsense that Trump's team of people working on the china pandemic was problematic because they're not diverse enough for the grievance squad. And I didn't jump to it. I just asked. A simple yes, no, or I don't know, would suffice.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, they both don't need to be mutually exclusive, do they? Impeachment was brought because the Democrats think the president is danger to the Country and Constitution.... They also knew full well, they wouldn't get the president removed. They went through the process, to bring attention the president's corrupt behavior and well as show his character. One way to illustrate his character, is to see how he handles addressing the nation, while in the midst of his impeachment. Maybe he'll hold it together, maybe he won't... but it will be interesting to watch.

giphy.gif

As my esteemed colleague Alpo would say. "Bless yer heart."

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    There's probably a lot about the motivations for the whole show that we'll never see. Adam Schiff got a lot of free publicity and name recognition from his crusade, look for him to be moving into the senate or maybe Schiff/2024. I've always felt Jerry Nadler had some Tammany axe to grind with the President, either personally or by somebody in New York that supports him. Clearly the dc legal community came out a winner regardless of the outcome. Others. we'll probably never know.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What is Marco Rubio hinting at?

"Just because actions meet a standard of impeachment does not mean it is in the best interest of the country to remove a President from office. ..."... I will not vote to remove the President because doing so would inflict extraordinary and potentially irreparable damage to our already divided nation."

It really does seem as if he's implying that the president's actions were both impeachable, AND removable, but that doing so would damage the nation. In other words, he's being a coward.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

It really does seem as if he's implying that the president's actions were both impeachable, AND removable, but that doing so would damage the nation. In other words, he's being a coward.

How about a link to the article instead of cropping what parts you want from it

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Also, I read from you I believe, it doesn’t have to be illegal to be impeachable, so it seems he is saying the “standard” for impeachment can be met, but should not result in impeachment. Just because something IS impeachable, doesn’t mean someone should be impeached for it.

Of course, when you’re critical of everything the POTUS does, EVERYTHING should mean impeachment.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You are WAY to optimistic in that post. Rep. Jim Jordan says dems are already planning their next investigations and hearings on them. It will not be "after November" it starts now...

Great Trump can make history as being the first President impeached twice in his first term and * times in his second.

Top Bottom