churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No bro! I forgot to charge my LT6 phone last night! :rofl:

I have met some of the kindest, most respectful, & knowledgeable people on INGO that I never would have run into without the help of this forum. Most of those people I have met through the PDub threads. Obviously indyk has not had that experience here. Sucks for him. This site is what you make it!

"Whore".............:rofl:

And keep the phone charged man.

Reported.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    "Whore".............:rofl:

And keep the phone charged man.

Reported.
    tiny-cell-phone_zpswpeitkw8.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    This place sucks and I'm going to keep posting here so that everyone knows how I feel! :xmad: I've been here since '09 and have more than 10,000 posts and my rep is maxed out, so I cut it off! I own a Glock and 1911. I reload and train. I have supported the places that advertise on INGO. I went to numerous meet-n-greets throughout the state and met some great people... wait, some of these things are actually good. Oh well, I guess I will stay and continue blessing y'all with my awesome presence.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Nice:rockwoot: Here are some of Ingo's best post whores coming out to play. you guys and... girls are like friggn vultures with computers heheh.

and they contacted their friends too hoping to get a rise outta ol Indyk, a forum classic!!:fogey:

Yea I dropped my 6 year site support status last year for the same reasons we see above.
    lack of quality replaced by clowning instigation, add that to the many reasons...
    Some people join INGO to basically buy and sell stuff. Which is what Indy here does. The majority of his quality posts are started with WTS or WTT. Every now and then he pops off about eating pudding or some ground breaking deal he found in the INGO classifieds. And as far as you being the elder statement and your mockery of the newer members, your friend list is 80% plinkers. Which tells me that people who know you don't like you!! Now I'll wait with anticipation to hear your informative and witty reply! I'm sure it will be chock full of quality.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    This place sucks and I'm going to keep posting here so that everyone knows how I feel! :xmad: I've been here since '09 and have more than 10,000 posts and my rep is maxed out, so I cut it off! I own a Glock and 1911. I reload and train. I have supported the places that advertise on INGO. I went to numerous meet-n-greets throughout the state and met some great people... wait, some of these things are actually good. Oh well, I guess I will stay and continue blessing y'all with my awesome presence.
    I heard Que is a biker!! , , , I don't trust 'em! , , I'm LEAVING!!

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    As much as I'd enjoy jumping on the IndyK dogpile, CM, Snapdragon, and others have pretty much nailed it.

I will say, however, that respect is earned, not given.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    YEAH !......me neither......daaayyyum, heatherns.....'specially if they ride'n......:runaway:....OMG.....1 o' deeezzz....:nailbite:......

753618942n.jpg

I will trade you a Glock and 1911 for that! I can be trusted with it. Or just let me take it for a ride and I'll bring it right back. I can be trusted.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Wtburnette and BBoJ touched on this issue, but I will expand upon it.

A new member posts something like "What kind of pistol should I get?" While a few kind INGOers actually answer the question, there is invariably at least one who shouts "DUPE!" and proceeds to list links to a dozen dead threads asking which pistol is best. The overwhelmed n00b follows the links and replies to one of them. When he replies to a four-year-old thread, he is pounced upon and accused of necro-posting and making a run for the classifieds.

Many of the "old-timers" here complain that there is too much fluff and not enough gun talk, yet when there is a legitimate firearm question asked, they put more effort into harrassing the poster than answering the question.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Wtburnette and BBoJ touched on this issue, but I will expand upon it.

A new member posts something like "What kind of pistol should I get?" While a few kind INGOers actually answer the question, there is invariably at least one who shouts "DUPE!" and proceeds to list links to a dozen dead threads asking which pistol is best. The overwhelmed n00b follows the links and replies to one of them. When he replies to a four-year-old thread, he is pounced upon and accused of necro-posting and making a run for the classifieds.

Many of the "old-timers" here complain that there is too much fluff and not enough gun talk, yet when there is a legitimate firearm question asked, they put more effort into harrassing the poster than answering the question.
    Wait a minute!! Are we allowing quality posts at this time. Cause this is a quality post. Can we get a call on this? I thought it was still non-quality post time. IndyK will make the call later!

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    What was said about religion and anything ill willed not being allowed because the site supporters don't like it?

This place is decent but some of the bs from up top is overboard...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom