• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    While perusing INGO this morning, while partaking in my morning routine, I thought to myself, this thread is bout to explode. Finish my routine, leave for church (yeah, yeah, reported), come home after church (Great Service, reported again), & yepper, kaboom!

PS: Turn on the Bengals game, & as only they can, the Bungling starts, sigh.....

PSS: Scored 4-lb jug of titegroup @ Red Ghost Gun Shop Saturday!!!!!!

PSSS: Is there a Bengals fan help group, I can't take it anymore!

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I have too, and have come to the conclusion that bacon.

IMG_1169_zpsbb940803.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    08"ers like me that have read just about every post on this site has every right to tell an 13er what has happened and happens here at ingo. Take time and read and put your keyboard down folks wouldn't have as many redundant, repetitive questions or statements like yourself.
    Why am I here?
    I occasionally stop by and take advantage of new quality information as well as the Marketplace as well, now **** off youngin.

I think someone needs to slow their roll.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    SQUIRREL!

Great squirrel.
    Real nice post.
    these kinds of things are exactly whats wrong with INGO.

+1 100%
    Thread quality is a problem. Which gun should I buy posts, etc. Every gun owner with his Fisher Price "my first computer" has gone to INGO to play facebook.

New jacks and old that cant wait to clown on someone's post with out "respectively" giving thier constructive opinion.

Spoof posts are getting old reeeeaaal old.

Degenerate one liners or one word posts.
    take a look at the folks with 4,000 + posts and 1 year of membership, these are most of our guilty, dont believe me, watch em and then your block list will get as long as mine.

People abusing the classifieds like some kind of ebay.
    lack of moderating, dupe posts, bad posts, and nubbish threads are not getting closed.

Oh well most of us have moved on to other forums where the grass is reaaal green.

Now you can continue with posts on which glock, ak, ar, or bacon to buy while your listening to your favorite music when sitting drinking your under 50$ bourbon.

plop.

I believe he was making the point that attention spans are limited and we. . . .uh, what was I saying?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was told you couldn't hear the Bat phone cause of all the steel that was ringing around you!!!

People here have bat phones? I did not know these were offered.

:popcorn:

(posting in this thread so as not to miss out on the current excitement...late as usual.)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    INGO isn't dying. It's evolving as it ever has and it always will.

Excellent point, BA. I tried to rep you for that comment, but am unable to at this time. Very good point. All forums evolve...if they don't then they do die! INGO is far from dead from what I have seen. I cannot keep up with the posts that occur on a daily basis....or an hourly basis...in all the various forums. I help moderate a forum that used to be very active. It is not a gun forum and tends to be one where questions/help are requested on a more seasonal basis, but that forum goes DAYS (sometimes weeks) without a single post.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think he was going to tell you to put your pants back on, but then he realized he's pantless as well! See the problem with aging ingo'ers is that they have short attention. , . Oh look! Bacon Cookies!!!!!!

He seriously thinks LT-6 had a call out on him. He aint that special. You do have to be careful telling one of us to Pi$$ off but no call out.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    He seriously thinks LT-6 had a call out on him. He aint that special. You do have to be careful telling one of us to Pi$$ off but no call out.
    No need for a call out! Just think what might happen if we touch our super secret LT6 rings together. Yeah, we'd go all Power Ranger on yer ass!! BTW, why do I have to be the pink LT6 Ranger??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom