• Status
    Not open for further replies.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The newness and uniqueness of INGO is beginning to wear somewhat. I'm betting a LOT of people are tired of stifling their true feelings in the interests of being "PC". Just like at work, this place won't die because one person left. Yes the owner can pull the plug on a whim but I'd be surprised at that.

whatever.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Who is Fenway

money-man-pimp-costume.jpg

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Who is Fenway

It's a place where some team that was constantly losing played this dying pastime called "the baseballs" if I remember correctly. They had been cursed by a player from the only real team in the northeastern corridor, the Blankees. They also served marginally good hotdogs.

Much of this has been lost to history, and lives on only in the verbal history I have just recounted.

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    well i hope INGO isn't dying. I'm a new member and have really been enjoying this place. lots of great members, info and discussions. I plan on being here a while

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    If you think INGO is dying or not as good as it once was then YOU aren't using this forum properly. The rules are very easy to follow. If you can't follow them then it's your issue. Some people come here to make trouble and argue but most of us are good people and here because of a common interest. I see things I don't like but they won't ever be enough for me to get upset and quit or break the rules and get banned. The wonderful people and endless information are worth too much to me.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    Great squirrel.
    Real nice post.
    these kinds of things are exactly whats wrong with INGO.

The "polital correctness" label is a bunch of crap. Ask people to resist downing people and they get butthurt. I've seen the cool kids leave INGO twice and it still goes on. Maybe it will come to an end at some point, but maybe that will be the return of the old days when people could disagree without being intentionally hurtful. If people really don't like INGO, they can just log out or requests to be banned. This has happened before and new user names were created soon after.

+1 100%
    Thread quality is a problem. Which gun should I buy posts, etc. Every gun owner with his Fisher Price "my first computer" has gone to INGO to play facebook.

New jacks and old that cant wait to clown on someone's post with out "respectively" giving thier constructive opinion.

Spoof posts are getting old reeeeaaal old.

Degenerate one liners or one word posts.
    take a look at the folks with 4,000 + posts and 1 year of membership, these are most of our guilty, dont believe me, watch em and then your block list will get as long as mine.

People abusing the classifieds like some kind of ebay.
    lack of moderating, dupe posts, bad posts, and nubbish threads are not getting closed.

Oh well most of us have moved on to other forums where the grass is reaaal green.

Now you can continue with posts on which glock, ak, ar, or bacon to buy while your listening to your favorite music when sitting drinking your under 50$ bourbon.

plop.

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Seriously, Indyk, WTF makes you the judge of good and bad content on the site? There is something here for everyone.

And even more important, if you have moved on, why are you still here?

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    08"ers like me that have read just about every post on this site has every right to tell an 13er what has happened and happens here at ingo. Take time and read and put your keyboard down folks wouldn't have as many redundant, repetitive questions or statements like yourself.
    Why am I here?
    I occasionally stop by and take advantage of new quality information as well as the Marketplace as well, now **** off youngin.

Seriously, Indyk, WTF makes you the judge of good and bad content on the site? There is something here for everyone.

And even more important, if you have moved on, why are you still here?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    08"ers like me that have read just about every post on this site has every right to tell an 13er what has happened and happens here at ingo. Take time and read and put your keyboard down folks wouldn't have as many redundant, repetitive questions or statements like yourself.
    Why am I here?
    I take advantage of new quality information as well as the Marketplace as well, now **** off youngin.

That's the dumbest damn thing I've ever heard. It's the arrogant, self-important, know-it-all old-timers like you who are helping to ruin this place by running new members off because they don't already have all the answers.

"**** off, youngin"? Really? Somebody's been watching too much Gordon Ramsay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom