• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    This place sucks and I'm going to keep posting here so that everyone knows how I feel! :xmad: I've been here since '09 and have more than 10,000 posts and my rep is maxed out, so I cut it off! I own a Glock and 1911. I reload and train. I have supported the places that advertise on INGO. I went to numerous meet-n-greets throughout the state and met some great people... wait, some of these things are actually good. Oh well, I guess I will stay and continue blessing y'all with my awesome presence.

See? This is the kind of thing that's wrong with INGO!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Sorry I'm late, my pager was on silent.

what_year_is_it.jpg

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Almost every forum I've ever belonged to has had people that pile on, or seem abrasive at first. I've belonged to lots of them over the years, pit bulls, motorcycles, health stuff, weight watchers, etc. This is one of the best. I don't like some of the PC stuff lately, but nothing's perfect. That, and you all are a bunch of enablers and seriously hurt my budget! :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Almost every forum I've ever belonged to has had people that pile on, or seem abrasive at first. I've belonged to lots of them over the years, pit bulls, motorcycles, health stuff, weight watchers, etc. This is one of the best. I don't like some of the PC stuff lately, but nothing's perfect. That, and you all are a bunch of enablers and seriously hurt my budget! :)

But....but....but....there is no PC in here........:):

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If it wasn't for INGO, I would still have a .380 locked in my safe that was never shot because I would not have learned about MCFG or Martinsville. I certainly would have purchased another gun from Don's because I would have never learned about Bradis, which was three minutes away from my house. I wouldn't have taken the challenge of learning the history and skills obtained through Appleseed. I would have continued buying cheap $10 that broke instead of buying a quality knife from Brad and Sheila. I never would have started reloading, because I would not have met Andrew who agreed to teach me. There's a lot more I could say, but the bottom line is, I joined when it was okay to ask questions and people were more patient. We want more people to embrace guns, just as long as they don't ask any questions or reply to an old post. I guess they can just lurk and watch the cool kids have fun.

If INGO dies, I'll buy it from Fenway and make it VAGO. :rockwoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What was said about religion and anything ill willed not being allowed because the site supporters don't like it?

This place is decent but some of the bs from up top is overboard...

Being a site supporter I missed that Memo and the following meeting where this was discussed.......I am so confused now.

Being a post whore..(:):) I thought we got auto alerts of these things.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    A new member posts something like "What kind of pistol should I get?" While a few kind INGOers actually answer the question, there is invariably at least one who shouts "DUPE!" and proceeds to list links to a dozen dead threads asking which pistol is best. The overwhelmed n00b follows the links and replies to one of them. When he replies to a four-year-old thread, he is pounced upon and accused of necro-posting and making a run for the classifieds.

There's a lot more I could say, but the bottom line is, I joined when it was okay to ask questions and people were more patient. We want more people to embrace guns, just as long as they don't ask any questions or reply to an old post. I guess they can just lurk and watch the cool kids have fun.

Excellent points, and a bit of a gut-check.

I've certainly been guilty of some of those offenses, but I've been re-evaluating my priorities as of late.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom