I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Great squirrel.
    Real nice post.
    these kinds of things are exactly whats wrong with INGO.

+1 100%
    Thread quality is a problem. Which gun should I buy posts, etc. Every gun owner with his Fisher Price "my first computer" has gone to INGO to play facebook.

New jacks and old that cant wait to clown on someone's post with out "respectively" giving thier constructive opinion.

Spoof posts are getting old reeeeaaal old.

Degenerate one liners or one word posts.
    take a look at the folks with 4,000 + posts and 1 year of membership, these are most of our guilty, dont believe me, watch em and then your block list will get as long as mine.

People abusing the classifieds like some kind of ebay.
    lack of moderating, dupe posts, bad posts, and nubbish threads are not getting closed.

Oh well most of us have moved on to other forums where the grass is reaaal green.

Now you can continue with posts on which glock, ak, ar, or bacon to buy while your listening to your favorite music when sitting drinking your under 50$ bourbon.

plop.
    '
    Well........MOVE ON.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    '
    Well........MOVE ON.

07B64091-7E34-443D-A033-E921C38462A0_zpsxmdobvwr.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :welcome:respect your elders sonny

If you have read every post as you claim then you would know that Snapdragon is a female.
    You are not as smart as you have convinced yourself you are. She is a friend of mine and basically you can "PI$$" off.
    The last 2 posts you have made are just pitching a Biatch about things that, like TV or radio, can be tuned out. There are several great forums where none of these things that "Pi$$" you off take place. You seem to seek it out so you can tell others how inane they are.
    Do not call me a youngen either. If you have done any reading you know I am not.

Take a pill and "Chill-ax" I really do not care how long you have been here. You are not the grand Poo-Ba.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    08"ers like me that have read just about every post on this site has every right to tell an 13er what has happened and happens here at ingo. Take time and read and put your keyboard down folks wouldn't have as many redundant, repetitive questions or statements like yourself.
    Why am I here?
    I occasionally stop by and take advantage of new quality information as well as the Marketplace as well, now **** off youngin.

Just want to point out who isn't a "site supporter." :rolleyes:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Personally, I'd rather see someone post a new thread about what gun to buy, or discussing a particular topic, rather than reopening some zombie thread with 15k posts from 2008. I completely ignore all old resurrected threads as I don't have time to read through all the back story, which is sometimes out of date or completely irrelevant. Sometimes us newbies just can't win. You old timers get cranky if we open a new thread about a topic you already answered 6 years ago, or you get cranky when we reopen a 6 year old dead thread :ugh:

Myself, I came here to learn, to share my love of the sport and to help others if and when I can. Not sure why anyone would continue and be a member otherwise, unless it's just to gripe.

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    08"ers like me... now **** off youngin...

Heard all that before. Same mentality as people you work with who have been at the job 5 years longer than you. You work 5 years but don't know s*** cuz they been there 10. Then you have 10 and still don't know s*** cuz they been there 15 now. Respect is earned not granted and those type of people never earn any from me.

There's a lot here to learn from people with 5 posts or 5k, 6 months or 6 years. But what do I know? Only been a member for a month so I probably don't even know the business end of my shotty.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    Nice:rockwoot: Here are some of Ingo's best post whores coming out to play. you guys and... girls are like friggn vultures with computers heheh.

and they contacted their friends too hoping to get a rise outta ol Indyk, a forum classic!!:fogey:

Yea I dropped my 6 year site support status last year for the same reasons we see above.
    lack of quality replaced by clowning instigation, add that to the many reasons...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Heard all that before. Same mentality as people you work with who have been at the job 5 years longer than you. You work 5 years but don't know s*** cuz they been there 10. Then you have 10 and still don't know s*** cuz they been there 15 now. Respect is earned not granted and those type of people never earn any from me.

There's a lot here to learn from people with 5 posts or 5k, 6 months or 6 years. But what do I know? Only been a member for a month so I probably don't even know the business end of my shotty.

That is a perfect analogy.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Nice:rockwoot: Here are some of Ingo's best post whores coming out to play. you guys and... girls are like friggn vultures with computers heheh.

and they contacted their friends too hoping to get a rise outta ol Indyk, a forum classic!!:fogey:

Yea I dropped my 6 year site support status last year for the same reasons we see above.
    lack of quality replaced by clowning instigation, add that to the many reasons...

Cool, so all you do is troll now. :thumbsup:

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    Can't speak for all newbs, but for myself, I read a lot more than post, and there are a lot more like me. I also knew snap is a female. But she is part of the breakroom I stay up on

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Part of welcoming new members is always gonna be the re-hashing of subjects that the long-timers have heard before. There's no changing that, and it shouldn't be a big deal really. If you don't care which Glock a nube wants, then don't open the tread.

How fast would INGO die if the mods whacked every person who asked something that was asked before? "Hey kid, didn't you see that home defense shotgun ammo was discussed in that thread from October of 2010?" "Get out of here with your tired a$$ subjects, you're BANNED!"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

So......because I spend time in a status thread I am "Just a post whore". I have met some of the best people I know in that thread. We organize and attend functions outside of the digital world. There is a collection of firearms in that thread that rivals any I have ever seen. We use them. We have well organized and safe gatherings to use them. There is re-loaders, competition shooters, gun builders, and above all....."Good" people in those threads. Before you be-little or make fun of any of them you should widen your horizons and join in the fun. That's what we "Post whores" do my seriously butt hurt friend.....Have fun. We care as to what happens with each other. Why is that a bad thing. If you were to visit in there you would find the same thing I have if you are so inclined to accept the fact that this is not face book. It is ingo.
    Is ingo dying......only to folks like you. "Move On" or join in. Easy peasy.

Oh, just a note, I actually own and build guns. Have my whole life. I have sharpened my skill sets immensely in my time here. Through the folks I have met and reading what others have done or want to do.
    I have also helped many out with other issues they are having and been helped myself. What is so wrong with that. 'You have attacked one of my friends touting seniority. That is just so weak.
    No one contacted any body. We can read. If you wanted a full on assault that could be arranged but has not and will not be. Remain self important and enjoy the day.

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Contacted their friends? No, I did not. I have been getting dinner on to cook and haven't been on in about an hour or so. I have way better things to do than "trying to get a rise" out of you.

Indyk, I really don't understand why you and others whine incessantly about this site and how much it sucks, and yet you stay. :dunno:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    BnB....you old post whore....were you alerted as to this assault on "OLE-IndyK

No bro! I forgot to charge my LT6 phone last night! :rofl:

I have met some of the kindest, most respectful, & knowledgeable people on INGO that I never would have run into without the help of this forum. Most of those people I have met through the PDub threads. Obviously indyk has not had that experience here. Sucks for him. This site is what you make it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom