• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So IRS personnel across the country all suddenly got the impression (perhaps some kind of telepathy) they should start targeting tea party groups without anything actually being said... why did the emails get deleted?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    They are still there. The excuse is that they would have to restore the whole system to get just those emails.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Almost sounds like consciousness of guilt.

The way I would put it in closing is: "People who are doing nothing but good work, noble things, things that are right...don't need to 'be careful' about what Congress may find out."

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh ****.

Rep Steve Stockman:

"We just filed a resolution directing the Sergeant-At-Arms to arrest Lois Lerner for contempt. Statement coming in minutes."

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

This is indeed scary. Assuming the conclusions to be true, we have reached the point at which the president can make a general public statement that he would like to see bad things happen to [insert group], the media agrees with him, and federal employees, in this case IRS, take that as a mandate to see to it that bad things happen to [insert group] at their hands through deliberate action to induce bad things happening. As a matter of principle, this is no different from assorted federal personnel reaching the conclusion that I am one of the Kenyan's 'bitter clingers' and wake up one morning to find a notice of an impending IRS audit, the EPA creeping around my home to make sure I haven't been pissing behind a tree, and have my day ended with a SWAT raid from the Department of Energy after they determine that my furnace does not meet their standards.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Why is Koskinen's people reviewing the tapes? They should be seized. Koskinen is likely determining what needs to be deleted from the backups before turning them over.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    You mean to tell me it took them this long to restore the system, find the incriminating emails, delete them, then create new backup tapes? I'm not holding my breath at this point.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    All they ever had to do was to go to the email server. The server should have been backed up weekly. And these are the people that controls our purse strings. Stupid does as stupid is. They all need to be fired ASAP.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    All they ever had to do was to go to the email server. The server should have been backed up weekly. And these are the people that controls our purse strings. Stupid does as stupid is. They all need to be fired ASAP.

That, or indicted.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    According to Lois Lerner - You're all just a bunch of crazy, ******* domestic terrorists.

http://waysandmeans.house.gov/uploadedfiles/lerner_email_a.pdf

BtzVugZIIAEWAOM.png:large

Last edited:
    Top Bottom