• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    It has to go beyond just the IRS. I just don't see a reason why else they would take such risks like getting rid of electronic evidence that seems so possible to resurface anyway, unless this goes pretty high. I just wonder who in the white house or congress has their finger prints all over it. But you're right. I think it's a good idea to contact our representatives and tell them what we think. Even Smilin' Joe, not that he'd be receptive to it.

Here is a helpful hint:

The entire central state is corrupt. It is nothing more than a "legalized organized crime" syndicate that uses the law to plunder by force, strip you of your property and liberty, and deliver your children and grandchildren into economic slavery. All the while, such bullsh*t is absolutely tolerated by the citizen.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wow.... their computers SUCK!

What are the odds that 5 more people, who are under the same investigation for targeting Tea Party groups, would have all of their emails vanish as well?

Burn the IT guy at the stake.

It's obvious that the Tea Party is behind this. It's pure vandalism, I tell you.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    LOL
    these people are really incredible.
    I would almost find their brazenness impressive if their lawlessness weren't so disturbing.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Americans should have no problem with this failure from the IRS. Well, you know, AS LONG AS the American taxpayer can use the same response: "I didn't 'bother' looking for that receipt, or filling out that tax form, or shelling out any hard-earned pay."

Otherwise, Americans should have a HUGE problem with this, and start sending those knuckleheads to the 'crossbar hotel'. :laugh:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Well, well. Yet another Democrat talking point is pure lie. Buried under the immigration and Ferguson stories is the following:

30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered | WashingtonExaminer.com

The e-mail was recovered from backup tapes after they were "deemed lost forever". Hopefully, more of the contents of all of those IRS crashed hard drives will be recovered. Issa has already said that he is looking forward to examining those e-mails.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom