• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    Op, you are the type of customer any business hates to see come in the door.

You have to earn respect before you can be disrespected. You didn't.

The manager and the employee were making an attempt to abide by the film companies contracts. Attempt to keep "auditorium" hoppers at bay.
    Go early in the day, purchase one ticket, then stay all day to enjoy multiple films. It happens a lot. Essentially the same as shoplifting.

You and your brother kiss your momma with those mouths?

Manager was probably already irritated at the ticket counter because he'd already had to deal with multiple a**hats prior to your a**hattery arrival.
    The manager is making the big bucks you say. Yeah, he's most likely making $500 per week salary, and working 60-70hrs per week to earn it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My skin is plenty tuff Kut. I'm not the one throwing out "Butt Hurt" remarks out there like the use glue to toughen up my skin. You can justify calling his brother names all you want but he did nothing to you.

Guess what, I deal with a lot of jackasses that have done "nothing" to me. Not being a victim of a jackass's jackassery does no make them less of a jackass. :)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    "If you run into an a-hole in the morning, you ran into an a-hole. If you run into a-holes all day, you're the a-hole." -Raylan Givens, Justified

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    ALL of the ABOVE, is why I very seldom see a movie, at the theatre.....

The last movie I saw, was AMERICAN SNIPER .....

I went on a weekday, VERY CHEAP, could actually afford popcorn, and a drink.....

I don't like giving MY money to "LIBERALS"..... They use the money, to take away our RIGHTS !!!!!

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    OP, I read that post three times. I don't see where you were insulted. You were the insulting one in that fiasco. You left on your own accord after verbally assaulting an employee there. Way to go, tough guy.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Let us try to be more civil than the OP taking to a manager. No need to get shootered.

This is what getting tossed out looks like.
    [video=youtube;qE0mRJlQwUs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE0mRJlQwUs[/video]

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    IMHO they did you a favor.

1> Invest in a nice Flat screen and blue ray surround sound.
    2> Have patience and wait for the disc release.
    3> Save money and enjoy the movie on YOUR terms (via redbox, etc)... with reasonably priced snacks, beer, etc.. hell, you can even sit and watch in your skivvies.

The last theater I was in? James Bond Quantum of Solace. (except for two kids movies that I HAD to see) The rest were in my home theater. And hell, I didnt enjoy that movie because the DLP projectors cant keep up with motion and action sequences are a blur. I didnt truly enjoy it.

If you invest $2000 in a home theater setup, the ROI is pretty quick. Figure $10 for a ticket, another $10 for snacks per person, and it racks up pretty quick. a family of four can recoup the cost in about a year assuming you watch one movie a week.
    Forget the flatscreen, get a projector

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    My gun was insulted and thrown out a few years ago from Regal Cinemas. He was called "that thing" and was physically removed the theatre and had to wait in the car for me to finish my money. Never after that has it been an issue.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    After being insulted, no, absolutely not. I would get a refund and then hold a grudge like it was an Olympic event. After being told the rules without being insulted, yeah, I'd stay and watch the movie. Maybe you left it out of the original post, but I don't see the "insult" part.

"

Someone rep BBI for me, I laughed so hard it was a full minute before I could hit the rep button, only to find that i have to wait before repping him again.

Top Bottom