• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SigFan07

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Indiana
    lol. Yeah, this thread can be shut down. I'm done. I'm over the movie theater incident. But it's going to be a while before I go back, if I do.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    That's why I carry to theatres. I'm tired of being robbed, and no officer will take a report on what happened. They never want to show me three forms of ID. I've tried to fire off a few rounds so they know where I am, but no one wants to help me at that point. :dunno:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    We come in peace.
    We mean you no harm.
    Be calm.
    Prepare for thread to go epic.

:popcorn:

53559153.jpg

I, as a FULL GROWN ADULT, shall await epicness. Anyone who attempts to squash said epicness will be subject to Hard Looks(tm) without further warning.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    That's why I carry to theatres. I'm tired of being robbed, and no officer will take a report on what happened. They never want to show me three forms of ID. I've tried to fire off a few rounds so they know where I am, but no one wants to help me at that point. :dunno:

I carry every time I go as well, even though its not that often that I go. Maybe four times per year.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I carry every time I go as well, even though its not that often that I go. Maybe four times per year.

THats close to my attendence.
    G-daughter will get fixated on a movie and Pa-Pa is elected.

This is a set itinerary....Taco bell, movie theater tickets, popcorn drinks and candy. She has to have her own as she is "8 years old now" so add it up and it can be a $50 date. That said, time with her is priceless.

I do carry.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    THats close to my attendence.
    G-daughter will get fixated on a movie and Pa-Pa is elected.

This is a set itinerary....Taco bell, movie theater tickets, popcorn drinks and candy. She has to have her own as she is "8 years old now" so add it up and it can be a $50 date. That said, time with her is priceless.

I do carry.

I fell ya CM. My Grandkids are the ones that stole my wallet. I just paid $250 for them to play Tee-Ball. :spend:
    They are my pride and Joy.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I couldn't tell you when last I was in a theatre. Avatar, maybe? And I LIKE going to the movies! But that's gun and ammo money, and wife v.2.0 doesn't care for theatres. OP, I feel your pain. But i believe I would have at least asked them WHY this was their policy, and given them at least a CHANCE to insult me outright. This whole ASSUMING you've been insulted thing can be a slippery slope. And trust me, as big of an A-hole as I am, I'm pretty familiar with when I'm being insulted. How bout you? How big of an A-hole are you? Do you really know for sure when you're being insulted? Cause I bet you get insulted a lot. Forsooth!

Oh and for the record, I LOVE watching movies without any pants on. But then again, that's why I'm not allowed in any AMC theatres anymore.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom