• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    SE how are you getting to PW3?

Well fortunately I'm not going to be hitching any rides anywhere. :): No shaving of the legs required this time. :D

Nah, I'm leaving out extra early that day so I can stop by Old Ben Scout Reservation that morning near Petersburg. It's only like 15-20 minutes from OC so I figure if I leave at 5am I should get there about 7:30.

Probably go 70 to 41 unless someone knows a faster route to Petersburg from SW Indy?

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Well fortunately I'm not going to be hitching any rides anywhere. :): No shaving of the legs required this time. :D

Nah, I'm leaving out extra early that day so I can stop by Old Ben Scout Reservation that morning near Petersburg. It's only like 15-20 minutes from OC so I figure if I leave at 5am I should get there about 7:30.

Probably go 70 to 41 unless someone knows a faster route to Petersburg from SW Indy?
    try 67/231 out of worthington to 57

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    You guys can, I dont know if I will have time or not. The area that still holds rabbits is about an acre of knee high grass/sticker bushes. Im sure you can easliy kill a few bunnies off it, dont know about the fleas as we have not had a hard freeze yet.
    We had a pretty good freeze the other night.
    I hope we can get a few more to kill off some of the mosquitoes.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

I was thinking we could ride together, I think Kimmi and Cru are going to carpool with me.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    so do we actually have a 50bmg coming? because if so I am going to pick up some rounds....but dont want to buy them if i dont need them :dunno:

I dunno...the person who asked if a .50 could be accommodated hasnt posted since.:dunno:
    I can bring a .50cal if you really wanna shoot one...its a .50 cal muzzleloader..hell I can even bring a .54cal if ya want.:dunno::popcorn:;)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    For SE I would take 70 to cloverdale then south on 231 to 67 to 57.

When he said 67 that's what I figured. That how I used to go to my Grandparents in Bicknell, IN. I'm just wondering about school buses, but then I remembered it wouldn't be a school day. :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Why are you going to Old Ben?

I wanted to go so bad this year and take the kids, but we didn't have the money. It's not every day we get down that way for me to check it out. Plus it's been over 10 years since I've been there. Lots of memories in that place.

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    I dunno...the person who asked if a .50 could be accommodated hasnt posted since.:dunno:
    I can bring a .50cal if you really wanna shoot one...its a .50 cal muzzleloader..hell I can even bring a .54cal if ya want.:dunno::popcorn:;)

seeing as how the only guns I have fired are my 9mm pistol, a .40 pistol, and a 15-22....I am open to try out whatever :D:D:D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I wanted to go so bad this year and take the kids, but we didn't have the money. It's not every day we get down that way for me to check it out. Plus it's been over 10 years since I've been there. Lots of memories in that place.

Isnt it all just ATV trails and stuff now? I turkey hunted there a couple of years ago and it looked like off roaders have tore the **** out of that place. I could be thinking of a different place too...the place I'm thinking of is just outside of Lynnville near Sugar Ridge FWA area 5.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    yeah ive picked up a few of those on sale boxes of shells at gander....may get some clays from wally world...but it sounds like there is going to be more than plenty of those :rockwoot:

Yeah..I think there will be plenty of clays. I think there is 90 per case.
    I'll also have my AK-47 if you want some trigger time with that. I have plenty of ammo for it and it needs to be shot...its still new so needs broken in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom