• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    umm if MrsG's going to be there then by default that would include me as well. usually... unless its like a girls night or some such ****. :o)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My 16 year old son was just helping his mother carry stuff in from the van. He was carrying the box of clays I asked my wife to pick up for me. He did the old "hey dad! watch this!" routine as he pretended to drop them on the kitchen floor. Thing is, he actually DID drop them. The expression on his face was priceless. I tried to pretend I was really mad and he looked like he felt about 2 inches tall. I had him sort through the box and throw away all the broken pieces. He felt even worse when he saw he broke about a dozen. I went to the garage so I could laugh where he couldn't see me and bring in a partial box I had leftover. It was more than enough to replace the broken ones and then some. He really thought he was in big trouble!

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    My 16 year old son was just helping his mother carry stuff in from the van. He was carrying the box of clays I asked my wife to pick up for me. He did the old "hey dad! watch this!" routine as he pretended to drop them on the kitchen floor. Thing is, he actually DID drop them. The expression on his face was priceless. I tried to pretend I was really mad and he looked like he felt about 2 inches tall. I had him sort through the box and throw away all the broken pieces. He felt even worse when he saw he broke about a dozen. I went to the garage so I could laugh where he couldn't see me and bring in a partial box I had leftover. It was more than enough to replace the broken ones and then some. He really thought he was in big trouble!

LOL that's actually a hilarious story!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010

Being a parent is awesome.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Directions from Hwy 57 & 64 near Oakland City.

Drive west on 64, first road south (left) is 950 E. Turn left. Go south until you see a church on the left(aprox 2 miles). Our property surrounds the church. Pull Up through the church driveway along the bldg and drive behind it. There behind the church we will have parking set up in the field.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Directions from Hwy 57 & 64 near Oakland City.

Drive west on 64, first road south (left) is 950 E. Turn left. Go south until you see a church on the left(aprox 2 miles). Our property surrounds the church. Pull Up through the church driveway along the bldg and drive behind it. There behind the church we will have parking set up in the field.
    Glad you posted this. I was way off. When I put the address you posted in the OP into google-maps, it shows a completely different location. Just so I know I found the right place, does the church have a cemetery on both sides and a sign with a bell on top?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Glad you posted this. I was way off. When I put the address you posted in the OP into google-maps, it shows a completely different location. Just so I know I found the right place, does the church have a cemetery on both sides and a sign with a bell on top?

Thats the correct church.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom