Not open for further replies.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    This sickens me, but I will have to work on Saturday! It's recruiting season and I gotta' make sure I'm at the events. The session ends at noon in Indianapolis, but I would possibly leave earlier. I've not checked on drive time yet, so would it make sense to try to get down there afterward?

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    The event will be over at 5... so if you left at 12, you'd get there at 3ish. I can't decide for you if driving for 3 hours is worth two hours of shooting. :dunno:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    This sickens me, but I will have to work on Saturday! It's recruiting season and I gotta' make sure I'm at the events. The session ends at noon in Indianapolis, but I would possibly leave earlier. I've not checked on drive time yet, so would it make sense to try to get down there afterward?

It's about 3 hours and we are done by 5pm, I don't know if it's worth it:dunno:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    The event will be over at 5... so if you left at 12, you'd get there at 3ish. I can't decide for you if driving for 3 hours is worth two hours of shooting. :dunno:

I think we are leaving by 5 so cleanup about 4-4:30:dunno:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    IMO it would be worth the drive to meet ME!!!

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Ironjaw is pretty cool... well, maybe not cool, but I'll give him interesting.

I'm guessing Que is backing out because he met me yesterday and since he knows I'm gonna be there he's making excuses so he doesn't have to hang out with me again. :dunno:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Ironjaw is pretty cool... well, maybe not cool, but I'll give him interesting.

I'm guessing Que is backing out because he met me yesterday and since he knows I'm gonna be there he's making excuses so he doesn't have to hang out with me again. :dunno:
    ya, I've got a feeling the more ppl you meet, the more that are gonna back out of this.....stay home, low profile.

just to put this out there also. right after the pw shoot, up in Petersburg, about 20 mins north of Oakland City, there will be a benefit dinner, concert, auction for my niece Trisha, and her son Noah. just in case anyone is interested.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ya, I've got a feeling the more ppl you meet, the more that are gonna back out of this.....stay home, low profile.

just to put this out there also. right after the pw shoot, up in Petersburg, about 20 mins north of Oakland City, there will be a benefit dinner, concert, auction for my niece Trisha, and her son Noah. just in case anyone is interested.

Cool. How are they all doing? I never did see any updates.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm going to try to find someone to take my place, but if not, have a great shoot. I will be putting out some info on a shoot taking place in December for those not sensitive to cold.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom