Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I have a drum that needs breaking in too.

picture.php

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    seeing as how the only guns I have fired are my 9mm pistol, a .40 pistol, and a 15-22....I am open to try out whatever :D:D:D

I'll let you get behind the trigger on my AR, .357, or shotgun all you want. Just have the ammo (no steel cased in my AR please, it's just personal preference)

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I'm bringing a 20 gauge O/U if any one wants to shoot it, I'll have a few boxes of shells to use also

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    looks like I am going back to gander tomorrow to pick up some more ammo

:yesway:

PW events are FUN.

I also know there are going to be QUITE a few fun toys to fire off while we're there.

I have to pick up some 9 for training and .40 for the MP5!!!!! Anything else I'm hoping to barter for. :)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Isnt it all just ATV trails and stuff now? I turkey hunted there a couple of years ago and it looked like off roaders have tore the **** out of that place. I could be thinking of a different place too...the place I'm thinking of is just outside of Lynnville near Sugar Ridge FWA area 5.

I think that's the wrong place. Old Ben Scout Reservation used to be an old copper mine and they replanted all the trees and donated it to the BSA and turned it into a camp. You could ride ATVs through the place, but the woods are thick enough I wouldn't want to ATV through it. :):

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    :yesway:

PW events are FUN.

I also know there are going to be QUITE a few fun toys to fire off while we're there.

I have to pick up some 9 for training and .40 for the MP5!!!!! Anything else I'm hoping to barter for. :)

Yeah I have been looking forward to this shoot for a while, and that goes double for the pistol training! :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I think that's the wrong place. Old Ben Scout Reservation used to be an old copper mine and they replanted all the trees and donated it to the BSA and turned it into a camp. You could ride ATVs through the place, but the woods are thick enough I wouldn't want to ATV through it. :):

It could be the same place..this place was once a mine then it was donated to some group{possibly the BSA] then it was given back to the state to pay some debt or something then the DNR acquired it less than 10 years ago and opened up to off roaders and hunters and fisherman. its nothing more than a bunch of spoil bank hills covered in pines with old roads going everywhere and few nasty stripper pits mixed in.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I had my wife pick up an extra pair of shooting glasses for my son, and a box of clays at Wallyworld today. They had federal fmj in 9mm for ten something a box so I had her get me a couple more of those just for good measure! I better quit buying stuff for at least a little while though...she's starting to get a little annoyed. I might be in trouble when some other stuff I ordered that she doesn't know about shows up on the porch. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom