• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    So did anyone buy cookies and pass them out to unsuspecting passer-by's and cops? INGO OC cookie charity event would have looked nice on the front page of the indystar. Just saying. Next week then? Or were you issued trespass warnings?

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    So did anyone buy cookies and pass them out to unsuspecting passer-by's and cops? INGO OC cookie charity event would have looked nice on the front page of the indystar. Just saying. Next week then? Or were you issued trespass warnings?

We weren't allowed on City Market property via the IMPD

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    What bothers me is that the whole harassment was based on the ruse that the management did not want us there with guns.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    While cuffed, I could have easily reached into my back pocket and presented my loaded Ruger LCP, but I thought I'd just keep that to myself...;)

That right there shows the LEO that detained me didn't even follow procedures...officer's safety...give me a break.:rolleyes:

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    The big question...

That's the big question-did, or did City Mkt. management not, call the fuzz?... and was there a stated policy prior to today?

Last edited:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Before we forget and get wrapped up in the city market deal (the exciting part) let's not forget to mention that the 6 of us that walked around the circle during the "pep rally" were not hassled at all. There were a few police walking around (and a couple on Golf carts) and they walked or rode past with no incident.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I'm sure that they'll tell their superiors that we have a "militia extremist website" somewhere. They sure were interested in the details of how this all happened.

Top Bottom