• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    I played enough verbal judo with them to keep me satisfied. I was not giving up my ltch for carrying a SBR. But then they asked if I was carrying a handgun(it was concealed) I said yes and gave up the license.

Fight the good fight sir. However, it isn't vid worthy till you get proned out :): Im honestly surprised you of all people weren't tazed from your verbal judo.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Remember folks, all you gotta do is lug a MP5 around town, and YOU TOO can be Internet Famous and involved in tons of drama involving the police!

Really tho, kudos to everyone, sounds like everyone handled it well, no guns were taken, nobody was stomped on, INGO members acted respectfully but strong, and IT SURE WAS A GREAT STORY! woo! Edge of my seat for an hour.

And, a policeman got to feel up a really nice MP5. That had to have been a nice perk. Might be able to turn it into a sale.

Policeman walks up to the counter:"Hey, I was holding a MP5 last week, do you know where I could get one of those?....."

Not much real work done today up in here.

/go INGO! /go ATF! /go IndyMonkey!

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    who knows what would have happened if you guys were carrying scoped rifles.

dispatch: there is a report of a bunch of snipers around city market.:laugh:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I arrived as all of this was going down. I was OC but IndyMonkey gave me the "nope, don't do it" head shake so I walked back around the corner as I untucked my shirt to conceal.

They had all been told to unload so I figured SOMEBODY should still protect the group. ;)

That's when I came back and took the pics and vids. I could hear the conversations but I was trying to avoid the whole "PUT YOUR CAMERA AWAY" thing or "move along, nothing to see."

There was quite a crowd of spectators as well.

When the situation had calmed down and I felt like it was safe to approach without being beaten for "obstructing" I walked over and chatted with the group and the police. The guy that was standing near myself and IM told us:

"you guys have to understand, you hear stories all the time about weapons in inopportune places that cause problems, you have to understand it's a safety issue"

When he asked how it was organized I offered "we are a group of Indiana Gun Owners, I'll be happy to give you the url if you would like to join, I see that you are carrying a firearm" but he was uninterested.

+1 to dicks bodacious BBQ who asked "what's the deal with the guns are you guys police" and someone said "no we are just legally armed citizens. We just got kicked out of city market" and the lady working behind the counter said "well you are welcome here!" So please be willing to patronize their establishment.

That's it for now. I think everything else was covered.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Originally Posted by henktermaat
    When I walked up they were asking "what group are you with," "how many more are coming," and "how did you communicate to organize this event."
    Still :scratch: my head over this one.

I wonder who this gets reported to? DHS maybe. :nailbite:

Also did the "ATF" ever show up?

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    you should have told them that when wearing such high speed low drag gear as TAD it's pretty much mandatory you carry badass weapons.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I got there just after the real action.

The police lied about the manager not allowing gun carry on the property, cuffed ATM, disarmed the others.

When I walked up they were asking "what group are you with,"Heman woman haters club "how many more are coming,All of us!" and "how did you communicate to organize this event."cans attached to strings.

:D

Top Bottom