• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TJSieling

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis - West Side
    Looks like the police are calling you guys Social Retards.

Rifle toters trolling for drama at the City Market

INGunGuy

The worst part about reading this is that you know he doesn't know what he is talking about, or that thread would have never started there. I would have signed up and said something, but then again, I wasn't there, and I know you guys know how to fight your point better than I can.

I wonder how that thread will go?

Not many people must give much credit to K40 either, seeing as there's been over 100 views and not one response.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    The worst part about reading this is that you know he doesn't know what he is talking about, or that thread would have never started there. I would have signed up and said something, but then again, I wasn't there, and I know you guys know how to fight your point better than I can.

I wonder how that thread will go?

If any LEO's on that board have the nads to stand up for our rights, they'll put k40 in his place. :yesway:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    There's a member here that refers to OC'ers as social retards. Wonder if they are K40?

BTW, K40s posts on that site regarding armed citizens are worth looking up. He's a true enemy of free Americans, a disgrace to the badge, IMHO.

That was exactly my thought. I've seen some glaring similarities between a member here and K40...draw your own conclusions.:draw:

TJSieling

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis - West Side
    If any LEO's on that board have the nads to stand up for our rights, they'll put k40 in his place. :yesway:

That I definitely will be watching for. I applaud your response to the LEO's, as mine wouldn't have been the same (more of an "oh s***, i'm screwed" kinda reaction, maybe accompanied with a piddle).

You should let me know next time an event happens in Indy, I would like to meet my favorite members :D:):

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Yeah, I have no problem with them having their own forum to say what they want.

K40 does miss the point though. I know I speak for myself when I say that I had no problem with them investigating. I know that some people will, but I don't. I do not mind that the officers "investigated" someone carrying an MP5 in Indianapolis. I DO have a problem with them trying to disarm individuals who were legally carrying firearms however.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Please do not allow this to devolve into a board war between INGO and officer.com. Let them have their opinion over there and please leave it at that. Nothing good can come of flooding over there to start arguing.

Thanks!

:ingo:

I am really not attempting to "start something" between INGO and officer.com I just thought it kind of interesting the 180 degree differences between the firearms community and the LEO community.

INGunGuy

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Yeah, I have no problem with them having their own forum to say what they want.

K40 does miss the point though. I know I speak for myself when I say that I had no problem with them investigating. I know that some people will, but I don't. I do not mind that the officers "investigated" someone carrying an MP5 in Indianapolis. I DO have a problem with them trying to disarm individuals who were legally carrying firearms however.

Police can have them but I cant?:dunno:

Its nothing more than a rifle.

Actually according to HK is called a HK94
    :D

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Something I would like to ADD if K40 or any of his co-workers attend our thread. We speak HIGHLY of the officers that did their job appropriately... so who's got the real issues? Someone who exorcises freedoms? Or someone who immediately goes to the name calling of "social retard?"

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Police can have them but I cant?:dunno:

Its nothing more than a rifle.

Actually according to HK is called a HK94
    :D

I'm all for you having it. I am GLAD you brought it. It adds to the opening eyes to legal activities. But I personally have no problem if an officer wants "investigate" as long as he doesn't do so by violating your rights. If he wants to ask you politely about it, I have no problem with that. When they take it from you and disarm everyone, I have a problem with that.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Something I would like to ADD if K40 or any of his co-workers attend our thread. We speak HIGHLY of the officers that did their job appropriately... so who's got the real issues? Someone who exorcises freedoms? Or someone who immediately goes to the name calling of "social retard?"

Yep - There were more than a few great officers downtown today, who didn't feel the need to harass law-abiding citizens. My hat is off to them!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I am really not attempting to "start something" between INGO and officer.com I just thought it kind of interesting the 180 degree differences between the firearms community and the LEO community.

INGunGuy

I'm sorry, I wasn't referring to you, specifically (or anyone else for that matter). I was just using your post to give context to the request to avoid a board war. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I'm all for you having it. I am GLAD you brought it. It adds to the opening eyes to legal activities. But I personally have no problem if an officer wants "investigate" as long as he doesn't do so by violating your rights. If he wants to ask you politely about it, I have no problem with that. When they take it from you and disarm everyone, I have a problem with that.

I liked that the officers ignorance made him call the atf to ask for someone to come look at it.

Guess who came to help him..........is that crickets chirping?

No one came.:laugh:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA

INGunGuy

Not all Law Enforcement officers feel the same way as K40. There are those in the profession who are ardent defenders of the Constitution. :twocents:

Not flaming you---I just felt compelled to point that out. :)

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Not a problem at all, and I agree no need to start an US versus THEM thread war...

INGunGuy

You are right. The event was not about starting a war... The GOAL was to make it so the public AND officers see that people who OC are the good guys. Ideally we are on the same team.

TWO of the however many police we saw downtown today handled it poorly. (5 if you count the 3 others who went along with the overzealous guy)

Top Bottom