• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    That's half the problem, they were more concerned with not upsetting officer Highsomething then following the law!

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    I'll agree that MOST of the LEO didn't seem like they were abusing power, but 1 for sure did. The others seemed (to me) like they were annoyed with the situation but following the lead of officer Highsomething. (sorry don't remember his name)

This'll jog your memory.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfSPFLVGNp8]YouTube - Police Academy 2 - Deleted Scene: Hightower & Mauser[/ame]

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Sorry guys but Im having issue with uploading all of the video. Theres some good stuff on there too.:D

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    IMPD just expended 100 times the resources and effort investigating people obeying the law than they expended on the Bisard case. Further, no cover up has been alluded to in the INGO matter.

David_Bisard1.jpg

30 pages on the subject, and this is still the best quote.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That is basically what I said.
    After they had called in our ID's and everything came back :yesway:, they continued to detain us and the officers slowly walked around all of us, checking that state of our weapons. When officer "Abuser" saw that I had my hammer back and unlocked, he questioned me as to why I had it like that and I explained to him that in the training I have been in up to now has proven that memory movements and unlocking your handgun can cause unwanted delay in reaction and I wanted to be in the "ready state" if I needed to use it.

He then continued to grill me with questions, like "what training?" and "who was your trainer?" and some other questions I don't recall exactly, but then he asked me if there was one in the chamber and I said "yes, don't you have one in yours?"
    He then commanded me to de-cock and remove my magazine and I refused saying "No, sir...I will not"
    That's when he reached for his cuffs and I pretty much knew where it was going from there. I proceeded to ask, "what law have I violated?" and it was not answered but I was told I was being cuffed for officer's safety.:noway:

So if you would have been carrying a hammerless weapon that was locked and loaded, he may have said nothing? Incredible. Not to mention the LCR that was still in your back pocket. Just so I have it straight, was it after this that they commanded everyone present to unload?

The only thing violated there was the freedom of law abiding citizens. I commend you on your restraint. You said the right thing. You were not disrespectful at all. Where it goes from here is the question.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    See, I thought it was NOT hightower.. I thought about it and thought about it, and I think it was highsmith? or hismith?

Oh, crap, now I'm second guessing it. Someone upthread said Hightower, and I haven't been able to get Police Academy out of my head. I guess we won't know until we get IM's video.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    BTW, I have found ZERO media coverage of this...
    next time try giving the media a heads up...

I couldn't care less whether the media showed up. I don't hold them in high regard... their reporting would be the same old inane sophomoric babble we hear on every other subject.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    This might be our only option, as they are too big to upload to email or youtube.
    Yeah it will not take long on iMovie, I'll pull it off your phone and publish it to youtube on saturday.

I couldn't care less whether the media showed up. I don't hold them in high regard... their reporting would be the same old inane sophomoric babble we hear on every other subject.

AGREED.

Top Bottom