• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    "Calling in sick to work makes me uncomfortable. No matter how legitimate my excuse, I always get the feeling that my boss thinks I'm lying. On one recent occasion, I had a valid reason but lied anyway, because the truth was just too darned humiliating,"
    "I simply mentioned that I had sustained a head injury, and I hoped I would feel up to coming in the next day.
    By then, I reasoned, I could think up a doozy to explain the bandage on the top of my head. The accident occurred mainly because I had given in to my wife's wishes to adopt a cute little kitty.
    Initially, the new acquisition was no problem.

Then one morning, I was taking my shower after breakfast when I heard my wife, Deb, call out to me from the kitchen. 'Honey! The garbage disposal is dead again. Please come reset it.'
    'You know where the button is,' I protested through the shower pitter-patter and steam. 'Reset it yourself!'
    'But I'm scared!' she persisted. 'What if it starts going and sucks me in?' There was a meaningful pause and then, 'C'mon, it'll only take you a second.'
    So out I came, dripping wet and butt naked, hoping that my silent outraged nudity would make a statement about how I perceived her behavior as extremely cowardly.
    Sighing loudly, I squatted down and stuck my head under the sink to find the button. It is the last action I remember performing.
    It struck without warning, and without any respect to my circumstances. No, it wasn't the hexed disposal, drawing me into its gnashing metal teeth.
    It was our new kitty, who discovered the fascinating dangling objects she spied hanging between my legs.

She had been poised around the corner and stalked me as I reached under the sink.
    And, at the precise moment when I was most vulnerable, she lept at the toys I unwittingly offered and snagged them with her needle-like claws. I lost all rational thought to control orderly bodily movements, blindly rising at a violent rate of speed, with the full weight of a kitten hanging from my masculine region.
    Wild animals are sometimes faced with a "fight or flight" syndrome.
    Men, in this predicament, choose only the "flight" option. I know this from experience. I was fleeing straight up into the air when the sink and cabinet bluntly and forcefully impeded my ascent.
    The impact knocked me out cold.
    When I awoke, my wife and the paramedics stood over me. Now there are not many things in this life worse than finding oneself lying on the kitchen floor butt naked in front of a group of "been-there, done-that" paramedics.
    Even worse, having been fully briefed by my wife, the paramedics were all snorting loudly as they tried to conduct their work, all the while trying to suppress their hysterical laughter and not succeeding.
    Somehow I lived through it all.
    A few days later I finally made it back in to the office, where colleagues tried to coax an explanation out of me about my head injury.
    I kept silent, claiming it was too painful to talk about, which it was."

Cats sure do keep us on our toes!
    Note to all cat dads out there - your dangly man parts may look like a cool kitty toy for them to attack... so... FYI.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    A pair of Polish airline pilots are coming in for a landing after a long trans-continental flight.

They come in hot and overshoot the runway. The wheels barely kiss the last few feet of tarmac before the plane skids off into the grass.

After the dust settles the Captain turns to his co-pilot and says, "that's the shortest runway I've ever seen."

The co-pilot replys, "It sure is wide though."

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Three astronauts/cosmonauts (American, Russian/Soviet and Polish) were discussing the accomplishments of their various space programs. The American said "We were the first on the moon and we're going to be the first on Mars!" The Russiand said "We sent the first landers to Venus and they survived the heat and corrosive atmosphere longer than anyone thought possible. We'll be the first on Venus!" The Polish astronaut said "You guys think you're all so great. Well, we will be the first to land on the sun!"

The other two said "You can't do that. The gravity, the coronosphere, the magnetic storms - you'd never survive. You'd just burn up."

The Polish astronaut retorted "We're not so stupid. We're going to land at night!"

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Three astronauts/cosmonauts (American, Russian/Soviet and Polish) were discussing the accomplishments of their various space programs. The American said "We were the first on the moon and we're going to be the first on Mars!" The Russiand said "We sent the first landers to Venus and they survived the heat and corrosive atmosphere longer than anyone thought possible. We'll be the first on Venus!" The Polish astronaut said "You guys think you're all so great. Well, we will be the first to land on the sun!"

The other two said "You can't do that. The gravity, the coronosphere, the magnetic storms - you'd never survive. You'd just burn up."

The Polish astronaut retorted "We're not so stupid. We're going to land at night!"

Wow, this joke sa changed so many times. I first heard this Sun joke in the mid 80's.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    edit

Where have you been hiding? I'm a Kentuckian. I hear jokes like this all the time. Sorry, I'm just a whining minority I guess.

Guess I'm too far north to hear KY jokes. Many years ago I worked a few weeks in southern OH. The people down there loved to bash Kentuckians. Frankly I was glad to get away.

FWIW I've met plenty of people of Polish ancestry who were pretty sharp.

Last edited:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I had an uncle who's last name ended in -ski. Bald as a cue ball with a big handlebar mustache. He loved to tell Polish jokes. Another uncle who carried way too much weight...he loved to tell elephant jokes.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oooo, let's hit as many as we can, then.

Why do Belgians have pommes frites, while the Arab world has oil? Because the Belgians got to choose first.

After God created France, he thought it was the most beautiful country in the world. People were going to get jealous, so to make things fair he decided to create the French.

Why did the library in Oslo shut down? Someone stole the book

Have you ever heard about Miss Germany? Me neither…

What do you call a Greek with 300 hundred wives? - A shepherd.

How many Polacks does it take to change a light bulb? - Three, one to hold the bulb and two to turn the ladder.

What's the worst thing about breaking up with a Japanese girl? You have to drop the bomb twice before she gets the message.

How do Ethiopians celebrate their kids first birthday? By putting flowers on the grave.

Why do Mexicans never have Sex Ed and Driver's Ed on the same day? They have to give the donkey a break at some point.

How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb? Don't be stupid, feminists can't change anything.

Say what you want about pedophiles but they do drive slower through school zones

Why do Jews have big noses? Because air is free.

Why does Stephen Hawking do one-liners? Because he can't do stand up.

And because I'm sure I missed plenty: Asians have little wee-wees, Americans are fat, Canadians are *******, the French smell bad, the English have ****ty teeth, Australians are all criminals, something about how many Jews can fit in a car, and I'll have a coke.

Hope someone has been properly offended. Because they're jokes.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    offence.jpg

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    So, a Hoosier and a Kentuckian were fishing on their respective sides of the Ohio River. The Hoosier was having great luck. The Kentuckian, not so much. The Hoosier, known for his great hospitality, yelled across to the Kentuckian that he should come across the river to try his luck on this side. The Kentuckian responded "I cayn't swim". Again the Hoosier offered, and pointed to a bridge in the distance. "To far", replied the Kentuckian. Once again the Hoosier offered, pointing to a boat. "Current's to strong" replied the Kentuckian. Nearing dark now, the frustrated Hoosier quipped "How about I turn on my flashlight, and you can walk across on the beam."

"Naw!", said the Kentuckian, "You'd just turn it off part-way, and I'd fall in!"

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    How many Germans does it take to change a light bulb?

One. They are efficient and do not have humor.

(and yeah, I resemble that remark...always good to laugh at yourself...though I don't have humor.)

Last edited:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Oooo, let's hit as many as we can, then.

Hope someone has been properly offended. Because they're jokes.

Since we're on that page.

How many Ethiopians can you fit in a phone booth? All of them.

Did you hear about the Polish man with 6 children? He went to the doctor for a vasectomy. The doctor gave him the run down of what would happen and then he got the quote for the cost. He asked the doctor, "isn't there a cheaper alternative?" The doctor told him to come back next week. The following week he comes back and the doctor says "We've worked something out for you. Here, hold this firecracker." He hands the man a firecracker, lights it, and tells him "count to ten." Then man begins counting on his fingers. "One... Two... Three... Four... Five..." Places the firecracker between his legs and continues on the next hand.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Guys.

They may all be jokes, but we are above this, or at least I thought we were.

To be clear: I was raised Jewish. I have told Jewish jokes, in specific company.

however: what I do in the "real world" does not have bearing on what I do on here. On here, everything is written, and on the internet, it is forever. Taken out of context, or even in context, these jokes, IMHO, have no place on INGO.

I don't think I did, but if I told any "jokes" like this already on here, I apologize for them now.

It is too easy for us to begin excluding people by attrition. It has already happened in this thread.

Barring intervention from texkev, who owns the site, those type of "jokes" will not return to this thread. Those already made, I will not remove. Others on the mod team may choose to do so, and I will support that decision.

If you feel you must, tell your "jokes" like this in the real world.

Just remember that the (fill in color of your choice) guy you're telling that (fill in other skin color) "joke" to might have a wife or a grandchild who is that latter color, and don't be shocked when the next thing you see is stars when he flattens you.
    No, this does not set up anyone as being an "OK" target by virtue of his/her religion, skin color, etc. I might joke about Obama having bowed submissively to the leaders of other countries- that jokes about his actions, not his skin, etc.

This was illustrated in a vulgar cartoon some years ago and entitled, "The Greater Internet F***wad Theory". In short, normal person + anonymity + audience = Total F***wad.

There are few penalties on the internet, and I am of the opinion that "stupid should hurt". None of you are stupid. Telling "jokes" like that is, however, and if you want to appeal my decision, texkev is the guy who can overrule me.

And just to make it official, this is the in-thread warning. :mods:

Blessings,
    Bill

ETA: For reference, Site Rules #1 and #5 apply here, even though there is a moratorium on #5 being enforced, the corollary second sentence still applies. See red text below:

General Forum Rules

1) INGunOwners.com is viewed by thousands of people a day (not all of them gun owners or even gun friendly) As a public board we must make a good impression to those who view our community and represent Hoosier Gun Owners in the best possible light. INGO is a family friendly site and material posted must remain G-rated. Spamming, trolling, flaming or other personal attacks will not be tolerated.

2) Language that would be inappropriate in the polite company of strangers is unwelcome here. Posts which are indecipherable due to the inability to translate thoughts into coherent written statements will be deleted without explanation.

3) Avatars and Signatures are allowed but must be G-rated. Signature size must be appropriate and not distract from the flow of threads.

4) As we can never convey a philosophy through a few rules, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit or delete posts and/or to revoke Membership. No Second Chances; No Argument; No Trial; No Way. At best you will receive one warning via PM (Private Message).

5) Religious and racially based threads of any nature are not allowed on INGunOwners.com.
    All Indiana Gun Owners should feel comfortable on this forum no matter their race, religion or color. Everyone is welcome here on INGO and should feel comfortable being associated with this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom