• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ryno300

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Fly over country
    A man is golfing with his wife. They are on the 5th hole, a long par five, when he hits his drive way left and in front of large red barn. After a little search, he finds his ball but can't see the green because of the barn. Getting a bright idea, he opens the barn doors at both ends and decides to play through. With a mighty swing the ball flies into the barn, ricochets back off a metal wash bin striking his wife in the head and killing her instantly.

It was many months before the man returned to the course. This day he was playing with friends and on the 5th hole he again hooked the ball left behind the large barn. Upon finding the ball one of his playing partners yelled, "Here, I've got an idea!" and began opening the barn doors. The man immediately yelled, "NO! STOP!" His partner, "Oh I'm sorry...." The golfer, "Yeah I tried that last time and made 7 for double boggie."

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I have a friend who is reading a book on anti-gravity. He can't put it down... <rimshot>

I have a friend who drinks brake fluid every night. Says he can stop any time... <rimshot>

Two cannibals are having dinner. The one says, "I hate my mother in law". The other says, "Shut up and just eat the noodles then!"... <rimshot>

A banjo player and a piper (bagpipe player) jump off the roof of a 50-story building. Which one lands first? Who cares... <rimshot>

What do you call a guy who hangs out with musicians? A drummer... <rimshot>

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    One day a father gets off of work and on his way home he remembers that it's his daughter's birthday. He pulls over to a toy store and asks the salesperson, "How much is the Barbie on the display window?"

The salesperson answers, Which one?

We have:
    Work out Barbie for $19.95
    Shopping Barbie for $19.95
    Beach Barbie for $19.95
    Disco Barbie for $19.95
    Divorced Barbie for $265.95

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Bunch of guys buys their old friend a hooker for his 80th birthday. She say "I am going to give you super sex". He says "I'll have the soup".

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    An explorer visits a restaurant in cannibal country. He looks over the menu which advertises boiled missionary for $4.99, fried big game hunter for $6.75, and fillet of politician for $79.99. The explorer advises the waiter that he would like to speak to the manager, who appeared a few minutes later, and was confronted with the question of why the politician is so expensive. The manager replied, "Have you ever tried to clean one of those things?"

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Picture this...

You're ridin' a Lion...
    Chasing a Herd of Zebras...
    Which are chasing a Herd of Hippos...
    While you and the Lion are being chased by a Herd of Horses...

Can you see it?!

Now get your drunk ass off of the Merry-go-round....

Top Bottom