INGO Handgun Classifieds Where are the deals, or at least common sense?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    If I have something that I am wanting to sell or buy, I do my research first. I then post at a fair price plus a little( because of the cheapos here) so that I can wheel and deal. I like the mentality of when they are selling it then it worth a mint but when I am selling it then it isn't worth squat.

I always struggle with adding a bit for the hagglers, sometimes on higher priced stuff I do, on cheaper stuff (mags for example) I don't.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    The guns I've sold on the forum were listed at prices I wanted to sell at, but sold them for less when the buyer contacted me and made a deal. So, you can always try to contact the seller and make an offer.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I thought you can't sell on guns on Craigslist. Maybe you were just using that as an example. But can you sell guns on Craigslist? I thought a few years ago there was some big deal about a gun sold on there and they shut down the sales, or something. I don't know, just wondering.

I meant gunbroker etc. I am hung over from pecan pie and ice cream. Lost my mind for a moment.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It seems like more guns are being listed on the FB groups these days. The prices there are all over the place. Some good deals. Some are priced way over LGS prices. The only difference is there, people get called out for some of their prices.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have made and lost selling in the classifieds. I do not try and make a business out of my hobby. I had 2 Kimbers listed a week or so apart. The troll's were really trying to get me to deal on both of them. I did not reply to most of the idiocy. Sell it to one of them and it is on craigslist the next day. This is a hobby for me not a job.

The old guard has been somewhat overwhelmed by the influx of new members making a run for the classifieds so they can sell their junk at a profit. The very fabric of the thing has changed since the last scare by all the new faces that see it as a place to make a quick buck. This is obvious with all of the $600 base model RIA's and glocks that have littered the forum lately.
    Wow, I can double my money on my RIA?? Who knew they were such a sound investment!? :rockwoot:

Wait... I put a Pachmayr grip on it, and it's a Tactical model... I can probably triple my money! :):

Last edited:

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    A $600 RIA better be gold plated, lol. If the prices that you see are unreasonable, then the seller will be sitting on it for a while. If its a fair price, then go for it. If everything is priced to the point of insanity, then just consider it a dry market right now. If someone decides that they need to move something in a reasonable amount of time, they will either come down to a reasonable price, or attach an OBO to the price...

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    If you don't like the asking price you have two options:

1) Move on, and perhaps the seller will lower the price next week or next month.
    2) Make an offer at the price you think it's worth. They can ignore you, counter, or accept.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    Why do people sell .22 bulk packs for $60.00? Oh sorry that's already been answered............................ All the Good deals are snatched up quick! You must be Fast, Like the RoadRunner!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I know a good deal on an eotech 512

SSPIBTL

Shameless Sale Plug IN Before Thread Lock
    I thought you only wanted to trade that? Pm inbound.

i don't understand how people are not finding deals in the ingo classifieds? I ALWAYS can find a good deal on something at least 2 times a week (I'm being conservative). Yes I've noticed an influx of guys who want too much because they probably spent too much at gander mountain for it. I don't buy from them if they want too much. Or I'll send an offer. I like ingo because I can judge who I'm buying from or selling to before I make the deal happen. The ingo classifieds are the best thing since Apple pie!
    The only reason I don't buy more is because I'm out of money or there's items that's I'm just not interested in but it's never because I can't find a good deal.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    I thought you only wanted to trade that? Pm inbound.

i don't understand how people are not finding deals in the ingo classifieds? I ALWAYS can find a good deal on something at least 2 times a week (I'm being conservative). Yes I've noticed an influx of guys who want too much because they probably spent too much at gander mountain for it. I don't buy from them if they want too much. Or I'll send an offer. I like ingo because I can judge who I'm buying from or selling to before I make the deal happen. The ingo classifieds are the best thing since Apple pie!
    The only reason I don't buy more is because I'm out of money or there's items that's I'm just not interested in but it's never because I can't find a good deal.

Thats INGO Profiling... You racist... Im calling the ACLU

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So, what was your first username? :popcorn:

ArmyMP?

WHITE GUY? What are you trying to say???

You can never be too careful.

pretty-fly-for-a-white-guy-the-offspring.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    No No No...

Im ArmyMP and I already posted here..

I've seen you post this more than a few times. ArmyMP was banned, so are you saying you have come back with a different user name, but still brag that you are a formerly banned member?

Top Bottom