INGO Handgun Classifieds Where are the deals, or at least common sense?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    I keep most of my business to Gunbroker with reputable dealers. I've scored some amazing deals.... I mean truly amazing deals, IE... New RIA 1911 for $212+$20 shipping, New Kahr CW9 for $300+ free shipping, new Canik 55 Shark FC for $285+$20 shipping.
    In my eyes those are some pretty damn good deals and best thing about it.. no tax!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I keep most of my business to Gunbroker with reputable dealers. I've scored some amazing deals.... I mean truly amazing deals, IE... New RIA 1911 for $212+$20 shipping, New Kahr CW9 for $300+ free shipping, new Canik 55 Shark FC for $285+$20 shipping.
    In my eyes those are some pretty damn good deals and best thing about it.. no tax!
    Oh don't say "no tax" out loud. Some goodie goodie will be here in a minute to preach that you still have to report the tax owed at tax time.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas

No tax?! You realize you have to claim that at the end of the year. Right? :D

Top Bottom