• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    I've done a few versions of the egg muffins and they work pretty well. Been having those or a couple eggs scrambled topped with salsa with some fruit in the mornings.
    Got a new fitness toy yesterday :rockwoot:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I would benefit from yoga, I am so tight. Have never done it though

As you get older, you have to do it in order to work out/do martial arts. (Look for "restorative yoga", that's the buzz phrase now for what you need. All that "hot yoga" Mickey Mouse marketing crap will get beginners hurt).

My teacher is close to and recommends this school in Indianapolis (near Goose the Market): Home - CITYOGA School of Yoga and Health, Indianapolis, IN

And she took classes with the people at Inner Peace: http://innerpeaceyoga.com/

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Fish and Doc; I wish Lt. Murphy liked loading, unloading and power washing rubber floor mats instead of pull-ups, push-ups and squats! I would be all over that workout.

We are moving our gym to a brand new location and I loaded out the old facility with some help, unloaded, stacked, washed one side, flipped, washed the other side, dried, then stacked again.

150 mats. 100 lbs each mat = 10 hour Chipper WOD! I calling the total workout to be in excess of 30,000 lbs lifted yesterday!:)

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Not too hot to run?

It was mid 70s.

Nothing fancy for me, watching what I eat, exercising daily with regular gym equipment. Sunday is my official weigh in - 250.4! May 7th I was 260, so I'm making progress.

I'm going to need to get a new belt soon, my wilderness instructor seems to be stretching...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Wing Chun work out in my basement this AM. A solid hour on the mook (I typed up a list of 20 drills and did each for 3 minutes). Forms then footwork and then did some swords and pole. Call it 2 hours.

PM was hill run in 3 segments: 170 yard, 200 yard and then 316 yard intervals.

Now I get to go help with a Jeep. I'm a fairly decent flashlight holder but that usually the limit of my mechanical knowledge.:D

FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    Had fun with a 4 movement workout yesterday, moving 20k lbs total in about 17 minutes wth runs every 5 minutes. That was tougher than I thought lol

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I decided to put my ego down and do the 1/2 Murph. I'm glad I did. I could have done the full version but I would have been really trashed...for quite some time.

I am still sore today and I did the workout on Saturday. 24:45 was my time. First run was 3:40, didn't time the last run but it was slower.:)

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    After 2 weeks off crossfit (did some running, box jumps, push ups, weight stuff @ house while taking care of wife), today's fun:
    Wendler
    Back Squats
    3x3 @ 70-80-90%

WOD

AMRAP 4
    75 Double Unders
    25 Deadlifts 136/95
    15 Wall balls
    ME cal Row

4 rounds // 2 minutes rest between

I made it to the row during first 4 minute interval, finished Wall Balls on 2nd, never made it past Deadlifts on last 2 intervals....Kicked my butt.

Warm up not listed: 400M run, 20 cal row, and 250M Ski (machine that mimics cross country skiing.)

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I went back slow today with light weight. "Linda".

10-9-8----1
    deadlift
    bench press
    clean

i started at the round of 7. Felt my left abs feel weird at my ribs after a deadlift. Then did the bench OK. Felt weird on cleans. Then the next deadlift I felt something rip. Ouch. It hurts to cough

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I haven't done any running or exercising in probably close to a year. Got a wild hair and some pressure from the misses snd stopped by the gym to run on the treadmill this evening. Ended up going 3 miles in 32 mins. (31:47)

Top Bottom