• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Ouch, what did you have done if you don't mind me asking?

I have a expermental medical device to help lower my blood presser. I am the 126th person on the world to get the device. I have been in the study for 6 years. I am hoping it gets FDA approval! I am in a study at the university of Chicago. Basicly I am am a lab rat! :-)

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I have a expermental medical device to help lower my blood presser. I am the 126th person on the world to get the device. I have been in the study for 6 years. I am hoping it gets FDA approval! I am in a study at the university of Chicago. Basicly I am am a lab rat! :-)

Interesting, do you have really high blood pressure? Is this in conjunction with meds or instead of meds? Is it working for you?

I have HBP, I take beta blockers 3-4 times a day.

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    A guy I work with told me about them a couple weeks ago. I listened to a couple songs, and they sound pretty solid.

I have listened to a lot of their stuff since I came across them. The can rock pretty good, but I really like their acoustic stuff!! Been a Southern Rock fan for a long time. They beat most of the new stuff out there for sure.

Here is another one that sounds pretty damn good if you are in to rocking country. They just look like they are having a blast.

Man Of Constant Sorrow - YouTube

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Interesting, do you have really high blood pressure? Is this in conjunction with meds or instead of meds? Is it working for you?

I have HBP, I take beta blockers 3-4 times a day.

I guess the pain meds caught up with me and I fell asleep. I am missing the signal between the barrocepters in my neck and my brain, I still take medications. My BP varies widely threw out the day. This device lowers my BP 40-45 mm of mercury. I have probes around the arteries in my neck. This device stimulates the arteries to make the natural chemicals your body uses to control your BP.

Top Bottom