• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    That must be a damn nice chainsaw for 600 bucks or did they have you over a barrel? we were spared tree damage this time around. Our power came on about a half hour after I fixed my generator :( We were without power for about 15 hours. Get some rest!!

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Both, I wanted a Stihl, I need a bar and chain longer than the 20" Husqvarna for sale at Lowes, and the jerk at the place I bought it wouldn't give me a break on price, even after telling him I would purchase two saws if he did!
    i got a Stihl 391 with 25" chain for $659, add a gallon of chain oil, a six pack of two stroke oil, and a three pack of files, and I was right about $600.
    our power was out for about 12 hours.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Both, I wanted a Stihl, I need a bar and chain longer than the 20" Husqvarna for sale at Lowes, and the jerk at the place I bought it wouldn't give me a break on price, even after telling him I would purchase two saws if he did!
    i got a Stihl 391 with 25" chain for $659, add a gallon of chain oil, a six pack of two stroke oil, and a three pack of files, and I was right about $600.

You bought a damn nice chainsaw! It should last for years. I only have a 18 inch bar. Pace your self if you are still cleaning up. We were hit with a tornado in 01 that took 10 tree's and my 68 Camaro. Missed the house and the family luckily. I feel your pain bro! Be careful. I cleaned up the property my self with that 18 inch bar. Took 2 weeks. Insurance paid $150 bucks. My cheapest quote was 30k to clean the yard. I did it my self. Take it easy!

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    You bought a damn nice chainsaw! It should last for years. I only have a 18 inch bar. Pace your self if you are still cleaning up. We were hit with a tornado in 01 that took 10 tree's and my 68 Camaro. Missed the house and the family luckily. I feel your pain bro! Be careful. I cleaned up the property my self with that 18 inch bar. Took 2 weeks. Insurance paid $150 bucks. My cheapest quote was 30k to clean the yard. I did it my self. Take it easy!
    I needed the 25" to cut up a few of the trees. One of the 120' sycamores was about 36" in diameter.
    a good saw with the right size bar and chain makes all the difference.
    we worked 4 long days and got a majority of the wood cut up. Still have one hell of a mess though.
    anyone have a wood splitter to lend or rent?

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana

I needed the 25" to cut up a few of the trees. One of the 120' sycamores was about 36" in diameter.
    a good saw with the right size bar and chain makes all the difference.
    we worked 4 long days and got a majority of the wood cut up. Still have one hell of a mess though.
    anyone have a wood splitter to lend or rent?

Got'a hit a Husq'y Dealer fer the big sh**.......big'st in'a world...comes with a 42'...it'a take a 6 foot bar/chain......ain't fer the faint o' wallet, neither.....

HUSQVARNA 3120 XP® - XP® saws

Top Bottom