• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Gone for a couple of days and I miss...of all things...flatulence and insomnia? I just feel so deprived!

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I just broke down and turned the heat back on. It's 37 out so I decided that was too cold to keep the switch turned to AC.

It's been several days since I have had the heat on. The furnace almost had the first of the season baking dust kind of smell. It's feeling like fall on the outside so I guess it is only fair for the furnace to smell like fall on the inside.

There is this big flying bug that has been flying around the ceiling fan the last couple days. He's finally hanging out low enough I could probably catch him. Unfortunately I'd feel guilty throwing him out in the cold. So I guess I will let him stay in a couple more days. He's like a cross between a stink bug & a triangular tomato bug.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I broke out my long underwear for work tonight. It was 37° in the Chicago area with a brisk wind. Tomorrow is looking like tonight was.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I find that I really enjoy the Little League World Series. I could watch it year round. These little guys play all year. I wonder why they do not have a winter series as well?

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I get off work at 1AM, and seemed to have moved to the couch where I fell asleep sitting up watching Netflix. Woke up around 5:30AM after my 4 hour 'nap'. Not quite awake, not quite tired right now. In the next ten minutes I'll decide to put on a pot of coffee and start my day or will lay back down until noon or so. I did clean my 4566 very thoroughly after my 'nap' and ordered a new magazine for it to replace one of mine that has a minor crack at the top. So it's not like I haven't been productive the last few hours. :)

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    Had a good time at the Company open house today. Way better than I expected. I am tired at this point though.I seem to never get sleep even on the weekend.

I should have already been in bed. Back to 1st on Monday. Should be done with rotating shifts forever in about a month! :rockwoot::shady:

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    Mine do not rotate. Sometimes I do come in early and stay late. Pretty flexible that way. Just used to staying up even if I am tired and should be in bed. This is clear my head time also. Music, forums, What ever else.

Top Bottom