• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Bored, decided to cut off some excess material from my holster that made getting a good grip on draw. Much better now. Unsure why holster makers put material in the curve where the trigger guard meets the grip and in the backstrap curve. Much better now.

BEFORE:
    aCZ6BYu.jpg

AFTER:
    WwXMyzA.jpg

Not the prettiest job, best I could do with some scissors, pocket knife and some random sandpaper. Much easier to get a good grip and draw now.

EDIT: I've also just realized how dirty my desk area is... I sit here and eat sometimes. It's hard to tell since the lighting isn't that great in here, but the camera flash seems to pick it up...

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I went in for a staff meeting at 2:00 pm and just got home around 12:30 am. Sometimes it sucks to be one of the only people at work who has tools and knows how to use them. Another lady and I are usually the men around the clinic when stuff needs fixed. It's kind of funny actually.

They decided they wanted a kennel moved to a different wall so I called my son to bring me my drill and bits so I could disassemble the kennel panels and the boards on the wall and I could reassemble them in the new location.

Once I completed my project I got sucked into a spur of the moment painting project. I hadn't planned on doing either project today, neither was planned. The painting project was a complete mess. Since it wasn't planned it wasn't well thought out. The people picking up the supplies had no real clue what all was needed. They had only picked up rollers and a small brush. Luckily I had paint pads at the house that I went and picked up so we could get near the trim and the ceiling. Unfortunately the guys painting had already made a mess with the paint by the time they admitted they needed my help.

Over all it was a good day. I like the coworkers I worked with today. We had a lot of fun together. I also got to get familiar with my cordless drill, it's been a long time since I've needed to use one. By having to fix the screw ups of the painting crew I know better how I want to go about painting my bedroom if I ever get the time.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Been off work for several days, reset my "internal clock" to default, which is sleep 3a-11a. Gonna be a lot of fun when I go back Wednesday

That is about my exact schedule. 3-4 AM to 10-12 is sleep time on work days (Wed-Sat). Days off I'm usually in bed by 2 and up by 8-9.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Interesting Coast to Coast AM tonight.... I don't always listen, actually I rarely listen, but tonight is a good show. "David Paulides, a former lawman turned investigative journalist, joins George Knapp to update us with even more bizarre stories of missing persons in national parks and forests throughout the United States. He'll describe additional victims, new locations and circumstances, while outlining several new geographical clusters where people have vanished without a trace."

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Really. A week with nobody up after midnight?

Who's out there?

I'm still up with my mother in law working on my next tattoo. (Firearms related.)

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    I am up as well, always.

Everyone seemed to quit on this one. I have been working so much, been listening to music and playing guitar some, just trying to get my brain on something else.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Top Bottom