• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Going to bed but I'll leave you guys with this last random fact. Sometimes I even fart on my hand and smell it.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    What a day. Went to My Lady's side of the family for mothers day. Enjoyed a cookout. Her 3 sisters, mother, nephew, son, and g-kids went shooting. In the mix was a couple of glocks (in .380 and 10mm), couple of Smith revolvers (.44 caliber hog leg and the beast S&W 500), MP Shield and FS and a Beretta 92FS INOX. While I may not have converted the die hard Glock guys, the fact that they were frequently banging the metal with the MPs and 92FS had their attention and I would not be surprised if a purchase is not in their near future.

I did not care for the 10mm as it was too snappy for my liking and I can get back on target quicker with the 9mm. The .44 had hot loads and was fun to shoot and the .500 was a hoss. It seemed like the bullet was as big as my thumb. I actually shot it better than the .44.

The Beretta was a huge hit with all but became boring as IT DID NOT MISS... Once the Glock guys got use to the MP FS, they were hitting with great frequency with it as well.

With the assistance of their father, the kids got to fire the Shield. I got to witness a first. What a feeling.

Oh, and based on how the gals shot, it would behoove one to leave them alone...

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    Home from work just in time. Storming again. Not as bad as last night though. Field was littered with plastic milk carriers this morning. I figure they must have come from the gas station a mile and a half away. Took me a minute to figure out what they were. They were everywhere.

Moparracer89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    NWI
    It's pretty bad that after work at 1AM I can sit on the couch and watch TV ( or in this case NetFlix ) and fall asleep... but only for 2 hours. Was a nice little cat nap though.

Same problem here. Work 11p-7a and go to sleep at 8am. Sleep hard but only till about noon.

Top Bottom