Indy Kroger Employee Shoots Would-be Robber in the Face!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    It's difficult to live with the aftermath of shooting someone.
    In this case the employee most likely saved the life of his co-worker and him/herself and is probably wondering about future employment.
    I'd hate to think Kroger would dismiss him but corporations, policies, and legal possibilities rule our world.
    IF Kroger is monitoring this I hope you know we support law abiding citizens in defense of themselves and others.
    It's a shame the bad guy, robber, felon, had to forfeit his life for his illegal and life threatening actions but "you reap what you sew" and in this case his life of crime and utter disregard of the law and the rights of others to live caused his demise.
    I hope the Kroger employee is well and safe from persecution from doing the right thing.
    I'm a pretty loyal shopper of Krogers but I'll not spend another red cent if they cut him loose. Right is right.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    If Kroger decides to fire this guy it will be interesting to see which side the union comes down on. Kroger is a union shop and everyone's forced to be a member. Can't wait to see if they have his back.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    The number of people calling for criminal charges against the EMPLOYEE on the Facebook comments is sickening. "He should have shot him in the leg not the face" blah blah

:puke:

xring62

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Henry county
    I just got through showing all kinds of support on 2 facebook pages ,my own ,channel 6 & Kroger facebook,On Krogers facebook they instantly take off my comments,which were good worded ,but found you can comment on other differant posts and they remain,HA

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    yeah.....ok get off the :soapbox:ted

i see ted lives a very sheltered life

hey ted:welcome:to:patriot:you dont like it..get out

oh i just heard on channel 8 that kroger says the employee is still actively employed.....hope its true

Ted an many others, wow the sheeple are out in force. Just saw the employee get called a "vigilante" :noway:

We can only hope that Kroger chooses to "reprimand" him not fire him.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    if he had a ltch and all legal....so what...he was doing what he and all of us have a right to do

its obvious the dead guy was p to no good and thats why he is now dead

Top Bottom