• ...and so much more!
  • 92FS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Phoenix
    Here's my purchase list:

- 380 bullets, Rainier 95gr TCJ-RN, bag of 500 for reloading for my wife's Bersa Thunder 380.
    - Weaver scope for my Ruger 10/22
    - Blackhawk Level 2 Serpa holster for my Beretta 92FS

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Just wanted to say again, thanks to all who stopped by and said hi, bought something, called gungho an ***. :rockwoot:We appreciate your support.

alxjmrk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Indy, Nora area
    pissed. guy i bought the mil-spec adjustable stock tube from, turns out its not mil-spec. and he didint give me a locking washer like was with the rest. pissed. i wanted to fully use and install my new magpul collapsable stock on my mossberg 500 and share with everyone.....but there wont be any sharing NOW! :dunno::noway::noway::noway:

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I have been going to the 1500 fairly religiously since 1998, I was only ten at the time. Once I got into college, in 06, I have gone to everyone. Sadly, this will be my last one for a while, I leave for basic and AIT on the 8th!!

I picked up a few magazines for my 1911, and got some PMAGS with windows for 14. I also found MAGPUL buis that I picked up, since most places online are sold out! And of course got some more ammo cans!

Now to make a list for the August one, since I wont be back till July.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I'm one happy DOG too. Went to Pop Guns today to try it out and the Cx4 loves every mag I have 10, 15, 20 and 30 rounds. The sucker is accurate too.
    Mine is a real tack driver out to 50 yards, never had the chance to try it out any farther though. The guys at the Beretta forum say they're good a bit further than that, like 75-90, but it is a pistol caliber after all. I would naturally expect to lose a bit any further out than that.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    pissed. guy i bought the mil-spec adjustable stock tube from, turns out its not mil-spec. and he didint give me a locking washer like was with the rest. pissed. i wanted to fully use and install my new magpul collapsable stock on my mossberg 500 and share with everyone.....but there wont be any sharing NOW! :dunno::noway::noway::noway:

I have a few Mesa Milspec tubes in the shop if you need one quick.

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    well i lied. i did find something i wanted that i couldnt get cheaper online. the guy that was selling used m16 uppers for $300. i bought one. seems good. the barrel looks great. the guy says he doesnt have a busniess card, doesnt have any other shows schueled, no shop, and he is from out of state. he seemed didn't want to give anything that could give hint about him away. he said he only sells upper and wont budge on any prices. he doesnt charge tax and he was the cheapest for window p-mags. it would have cost over $500-$600 if i assembled it from other vendors.

meet some ingo ppl there at the end and got a sticker. nice guys and gals.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Went to the show with Kr_Treefrog2 and esrice. I took my camera along hoping to find other INGO folks and some of the INGO site supporters and friends of INGO who were enjoying the show. (I later found out that you weren’t supposed to have a camera inside…no biggie!) Here are a few of the fine folks I found!

:lol2:
    HA!

Yes, same here. I was taking the "CLIPS" signs pict and a guy told
    me they were going to throw my tail out for taking pictures. :dunno:
    Bunch of nervous nellies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Mine is a real tack driver out to 50 yards, never had the chance to try it out any farther though. The guys at the Beretta forum say they're good a bit further than that, like 75-90, but it is a pistol caliber after all. I would naturally expect to lose a bit any further out than that.

The guys in the Hi-Point forum consistently say that the 995 carbine will reach out to 100 yards with +P ammo, so 75 yards should be a gimme with the CX4. I will be seeing just how far my 995 will do when it warms up with my 4x12x30 on it.

Besides with my ATI stock on it, it looks almost like a CX4, and a whole lot cheaper.:D

TFin04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    Cleveland
    Did anybody see the tool wearing the blaze orange holster? That guy must be seriously misguided if he thinks that is a good idea.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Did anybody see the tool wearing the blaze orange holster? That guy must be seriously misguided if he thinks that is a good idea.

Yes, I saw him. I believe that he is some kind of airsoft trainer. He and his buddies do airsoft competitions!

IIRC the sharktac guys custom made that holster for him.

Top Bottom