• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    well its not just her story that was told the thing is she said that he opened the door and witnesses said that she hit him with the door. i mean i wasn’t there but from what all we have here both stories are sketchy.(as hell) But, it is very true there are almost always 3 sides to the story person A person B and what really happened most of the time its a mix between the 2 + many things that are totally left out. (I’m rather sure that her past incidents would be let in to show character as well as anger issues and how prone to violence etc this lady maybe.

Yep!! I also think that she and her son thought that stomping a man who was shot and disabled as he laid on the street was appropriate, very telling. :rolleyesedit:
    :cheers:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Thanks I watched it. That seems much toned down from the 1st story that stated:

Witnesses say an aggressive motorcycle driver blocked an SUV from going around. When the two stopped, the motorcycle driver jumped off his bike. The driver of the SUV, Yolanda Parrish, hit the man with the vehicle door, picked up a gun and then shot him in the chest. Witnesses say Parrish and her 15-year-old son then stood over the man cursing before making this call to 911.

There was no mention then of kicking or stomping and the new reports act like the guy just got off his bike and casually walked back to her truck. Plus in the middle of traffic how does someone hear "Oh no you don't"? For all we know, that witness who wishes not to be identified may well be a Activist Antigun rights freak who sees an opportunity.
    This incident needs to be investigated by Columbo :):

sanzo87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Muncie IN for now
    well from what i can tell in all the stories is that they were stoped at the light not that he stoped his bike in the middle of the road and it was more than one witness who said that her son was kicking him and that they were cussing at him to me at least this lady seems a lil unstable.

Feign

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Columbus-ish
    K, if she got out and started kicking the guy alongside her son and has ran her mouth like a stupid fool before, then no, she's no better than a common thug looking for a reason to shoot someone.

Man hater or not, now she sounds crazy. I retract my feelings about her being in the right.

Could this be the landmark case that we as rational carrying citizens lose ground on?

Top Bottom