• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Wow, they offered her a plea where she would have only had time served. But she decides to roll the dice with the defense that a white guy on a motorcycle is so frightening to a black woman she had to do what she did... if her lawyer recommended that he should be disbarred.

And someone here wants to argue she should still be allowed to carry a handgun...

Nebermind.... I'm an idiot!!!:n00b:

Last edited:

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    She's white. Or should I say "white-trash" :rolleyes:

Really, the video clip refers to her being black, she looks at least partially black and some of the articles refer to her as black, such as:

"Brian Butler, Parrish's attorney, told they jury that if they’re going to decide whether she acted in self-defense, they must consider the incident through Parrish's perspective as a black woman."

I must have missed the white trash part.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Really, the video clip refers to her being black, she looks at least partially black and some of the articles refer to her as black, such as:

"Brian Butler, Parrish's attorney, told they jury that if they’re going to decide whether she acted in self-defense, they must consider the incident through Parrish's perspective as a black woman."

I must have missed the white trash part.

You sir, are correct. I could have sworn that it was a white chick.:dunno:

Sorry..... "First day with the new brain"!!!! :n00b:

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    bikers are horrible people and because they're on a bike, they're obviously stopping to beat you down, and probably rape you.
    It's definitely not because they wanted to ask why you're a moron that cut them off or ran them off the road, nearly killing them while you were jabbering away on your cell phone or yelling at your kids and not paying attention to the road.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    bikers are horrible people and because they're on a bike, they're obviously stopping to beat you down, and probably rape you.

I always hear about that. Every time I see hot chicks on bikes I try to act like a broken down motorist and not once have they ever stopped to take advantage of me. It is really starting to hurt...

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I always hear about that. Every time I see hot chicks on bikes I try to act like a broken down motorist and not once have they ever stopped to take advantage of me. It is really starting to hurt...

I feel better knowing I'm not the only that's tried that move :laugh:

Steeler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Clark county
    What about the person she runs over with a car? Or stabs or beats to death with a bat?

Its my opinion that a person who does their time deserves all their rights back. If she is too dangerous to be allowed a firearm, she should be too dangerous to let out at all.

To me it`s the same as it would be for a convicted child molester, they aren`t and shouldn`t be allowed to interact with children after they get out of prison.

Top Bottom