Indiana Black Expo, what are you doing to get ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    When you disagree with someone, do you always throw around the Ad Homs and Non Seqs?

Yes

Must disturbances have to be racial? Governmental resource allocation increase exponentially for increased attendance. What is your background in public safety or public administration?

Since the topic is the BLACK EXPO and Crime it seems reasonable.

Again with the Ad Homs and spouting an expertise that you apparently lack.
    Oh, that one hurt! I'm not the one that started throwing cost/manpower needs per event around. It's easy to attack someone who ask stinging questions, Obamination's a master at it. I still believe the the BE is a greater strain on resources, produces more crime and if you compared the cost vs expenditure would be a losing venture for the city. Still no facts/figures from you. All you've done is criticize my arguing skills, which I know I'm lacking in so I don't argue with you wordsmiths that much. ;)

I'm tired so it's time to leave this wonderful thread for the night. I'm sure it'll still be going strong tomorrow. :popcorn:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon

I get tired of arguing. I say what I want and then move on. I read what others have to say and try not to criticize them for what they believe. Some super egos and spelling/punctuation Nazis just don't give up. I shouldn't have to defend my thoughts or beliefs over and over. Carry on Monkeyson!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    There is another word that would be more appropriate to attach.

However, INGO decorum prohibits such displays. At least to the minions.

Whatever dude. You through out statements and I asked for proof. You never gave any and instead attacked my reasoning and then put words in my mouth. You tried to compare the expenditure of all the sports teams for their entire season and the Indy 500 to the 10 days of BE. That makes no sense. You also quoted me as saying something about only crime stats. I never said that. The same EMS and Fire services will be needed plus the extra Police presence. Someone can be in a position 50yrs and not know everything about it.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    You through out statements and I asked for proof.

I provided a simple correlation, you confused the simple reasoning and insulted me in the process.

You never gave any and instead attacked my reasoning and then put words in my mouth.

Yeah? Then prove it.

You tried to compare the expenditure of all the sports teams for their entire season and the Indy 500 to the 10 days of BE. That makes no sense.

That makes no sense to me.
    FIFY

You also quoted me as saying something about only crime stats. I never said that.

Reread your post. Crime is nearly the only thing you did mention.

The same EMS and Fire services will be needed plus the extra Police presence.

Really? So there isn't additional staffing, overtime, supplies, or extra fuel utilized for anything more than LE?

You should run for office. Try again.

Someone can be in a position 50yrs and not know everything about it.

You haven't spent one day in any such position, yet you presume to know everything better than I. Though it is an interesting concept. You should ask Obama to become his Public Safety Czar, as you would fit right in with his politics. However, I believe your problem is that you too much and too often equate "Black" to criminal activity.

So, perhaps you'll have to wait until the next "white" progressive president is in office.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Actually most of the attendees cause no problems, I've been downtown drinking during expo and never had a problem.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I provided a simple correlation, you confused the simple reasoning and insulted me in the process.

Yeah? Then prove it.

FIFY

Reread your post. Crime is nearly the only thing you did mention.

Really? So there isn't additional staffing, overtime, supplies, or extra fuel utilized for anything more than LE?

You should run for office. Try again.

You haven't spent one day in any such position, yet you presume to know everything better than I. Though it is an interesting concept. You should ask Obama to become his Public Safety Czar, as you would fit right in with his politics. However, I believe your problem is that you too much and too often equate "Black" to criminal activity.

So, perhaps you'll have to wait until the next "white" progressive president is in office.

Thanks for the tip. I've got a call into BHO with your recommendation. If you READ my quotes as you so graciously displayed and read your retorts it's plain to see you were not understanding what I was saying. I'm not going to waste anymore time or effort explaining each word for you. You win, feel better now? :rolleyes: Sure hope I get that Czar position, that would be cool. ;)

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I considered mounting a mini-gun on the roof of my SUV but decided that might be a little over kill so I'll just CC at the wedding and keep my family close. I have to be downtown tomorrow for my little brothers wedding.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Maybe Ranger and Downzero can go protest. When the police arrive to save their respective behinds, they can report the officers for excessive force.

I dont need anyone to save my behind. I probly carry more firepower when i go downtown than afew squad cars combined. OH OH OH OH OH ,,,, heres the kicker ..... I know how to use it too!!!! So I dont think this Ranger is gonna need any saving anytime soon. Plus, im no dummy. I dont walk into crapstorm and expect to find roses and candycanes. meaning, i stay away from events that could kill me, unless its for country!

you know what I think of you Jbusch8899. all them years of being a security officer has deffinately got you thinking high of yourself, to where you resort to insults when someone questions your opinions. In our discusions on INGO, you have called me names a couple times and insinuated im stupid. How many infractions have I received from talking to you? ZERO!!!!
    I'm betting you have a mirror next to your computer screen so you can see your own face while you type. You love yourself too much.

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    I am leaving town. Putting the dogs out back for the night and setting the alarm system.

I live about a mile off the circle but we still get "overflow issues". I have already notified the neighbors its time to pull the cars off the street. We have had issues with drunken uninsured motorists crash into parked cars and try to leave post collision.

You couldn't pay me enough to go downtown this saturday night or next.

The curious thing will be to read about whether Steak-n-Shake will be closed again for "maintenance and cleaning". They drew quite a storm of protest last year for closing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom