Indiana Black Expo, what are you doing to get ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    It was a bit difficult, considering it was a Friday night, with the INDYGOV offices closed.

Though, the stated argument was based upon rational correlation of event attendance, and not upon an irrational view that the Black Expo consumed more governmental resources due to crime.

Again, while you wax on eloquently your reading comprehension sucks. But, my arguing with you is over. I have received the 411 on you. That is all...:coffee:

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Again, while you wax on eloquently your reading comprehension sucks. But, my arguing with you is over. I have received the 411 on you. That is all...:coffee:

My reading comprehension sucks? Yeah, right :laugh:

You do have to remember, that communication is at least a two party process. If the receiver can't understand the information from the transmitter, then the process itself is moot.

BTW, consider the sources of the 411 you've received. Its akin to data results: Garbage in, Garbage out. :nopity:

A_Brit_In_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Greenwood, Indiana
    a crock of crap, that caucasians would never get away with having. just like black history month.

i dont want a white event, or white history month, but i dont think its right that i couldnt have one if i did want one without people calling me a racist, which isnt true.

we need to have AMERICAN history month where ALL colors are proud to be americans and learn about America for a change. where we are tought equality. The lack of patriotism in this country is sickening.

I'm not of this country obviously, But I agree 100% with E5RANGER, if white people had this they'd be bloody murder
    And why don't we have a WET channel on cable like BET ???

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Can anybody point out another event which requires multiple police officers on every downtown street corner every night? I don't think so!

This one:

mwt-enter%20now.jpg

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    In order to prepare, we've boarded up our windows, the guns are loaded, and the dogs haven't been fed for two days to make them meaner and hungry for intruder blood. Never underestimate a pissed off and hungry Chihuahua. Our knives are sharpened, I've painted Sean's little red kid's bow camoflage so it's now an ultracompact tactical bow in case a silent kill is needed.

Some folks may consider this excessive, but I have a duty to protect my family. Who's to say the rampaging hoards won't spill over into Crawfordsville?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom