Indiana Black Expo, what are you doing to get ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    You might remember this guy from when his son killed 3 people in Carmel then permanently disabled a jail deputy in prison...or perhaps when he set his house on fire to collect the insurance money... He is a worthless ****, his family is just as bad, and yet he is a consultant to the police and preaches "peace in the streets".

Ah, that's why that named sounded familiar. Great. Just great.

Poor Mr. Ajabu, trouble just seems to follow this guy around:

In the Name of the Father - Indianapolis Monthly
    In January 1994, he was arrested for illegally carrying a handgun while on work assignment with PSI Energy. The company later fired him. In May, a fire started in Ajabu’s northside home. Police initially suspected arsonists, but insurance attorneys later suggested that Ajabu might have set the fire himself to collect money for Kofi’s legal fees or to prevent foreclosure. That August while Ajabu was being indicted on the intimidation threats, he was also being accused of inciting members of an Alabama Black Panther militia to burn down a high school after the administration threatened to prevent interracial couples from attending prom. That same month, dissenting members of his own Indianapolis Panthers released a statement claiming that Ajabu had been voted out because of his overly violent rhetoric and the recent negative publicity. Ajabu and supporters within the group denied the ouster, a split in the party ranks that would eventually destroy the Indy militia. And in December, Jane filed for divorce.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Have you been to the State Fair in the last few years?

LOL, thats what i was just thinking when i read that. look at where the state fair is located. its no wonder the crime has been high there. I do think its getting better. but the ride area (midway?) is dangerous still in my opinion. and i've also noticed a ton of what are probly illegal mexicans too!

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    LOL, thats what i was just thinking when i read that. look at where the state fair is located. its no wonder the crime has been high there. I do think its getting better. but the ride area (midway?) is dangerous still in my opinion. and i've also noticed a ton of what are probly illegal mexicans too!

Illegals in Indiana....NO, you don't say. :rolleyes: If SHTF two places I don't want to be...Washington St. and Frankfort, IN. :):

civilwar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 23, 2008
    Scipio
    Went to Crackers downtown on Saturday and did not realize that Black Expo was happening. Hit the street in front of Union Station and was wondering why all the people were out. Before we made it to the circle it hit me like a ton of bricks and I was like OH SH**, its the expo weekend.
    Guess I should have figure it out when a guy got out of his DONK (slang) to spin his wheels.
    We were stuck at the stoplights forever but it gave us a good view of the IMPD on the rooftops with spotting scopes keeping an eye on things.:):

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I've never been...but I'm going this year!

I live about 6 blocks from it. If you go try to go during the week and early in the day, Nights and weekends can get, uh, rough. The surrounding neighborhood has been going down hill and the thugs prey on Fair goers in and around the parking areas.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I live about 6 blocks from it. If you go try to go during the week and early in the day, Nights and weekends can get, uh, rough. The surrounding neighborhood has been going down hill and the thugs prey on Fair goers in and around the parking areas.

I won't have a choice in time frames. It's a school trip, and I'm chaperoning.
    It'll likely be a week day and not into "after dark". :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom