Indiana Black Expo, what are you doing to get ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    1_vince-motorboat.gif

:+1: She walked in with two 38s! But where's her gun?

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Dude...we should go some time. Southern chicks are hot. The trick is finding one with all her teeth. Kind of like Mars Hill...except we have no hot chicks.
    i grew up in north carolina, and then got stationed there for 3 years. its very similar to alabama, just better in every way.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    We don't get many rampaging hoards.

I better stock up on bacon. ;)

No hoards? Oh... now I feel kind of silly, busting out my windows to fit the boards in. Never did figure out why people do that, but I just wanted to be prepared.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I will also admit that it was done for a degree of personal humor, as I quite expected that one of the parties to respond with an iron man attitude that he would never require LE's assistance; because he was bigger, badder, better prepared, better armed, etc.

After going through the posts, I was correct in my prediction, and did get a chuckle.

I know im better armed and well trained, but im also not stupid. I wouldnt be caught downtown during black expo even if you paid me. i saw it first hand one time (black expo), and all that kept going through my mind was: blackhawk down

NO THANK YOU!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

JBusch8899, you constantly instigate. i speak my mind and believe what i type, but you instigate. im sure you wouldnt do it in person, even if you were wearing a security guard badge.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    No hoards? Oh... now I feel kind of silly, busting out my windows to fit the boards in. Never did figure out why people do that, but I just wanted to be prepared.

We don't get many hoards . . . yet.

As the northwest annex of Mars Hill, Crawfordsville will eventually put itself on the map in some way that embarrasses us all.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    Useless info, we don't have white ministers pressuring the mayor for a hands off event.

I saw that one coming a mile off.

A friend of mine who used to work at the Chrysler foundry tells me a bar down the street from there used to hold a White Expo. He didn't know how well they advertised it, nor why they stopped. I'm going to try to suss out that information.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My thoughts exactly Que. Really lost me on "Not many people like the Blues."

If that many people liked the blues, it would be on radio. I think there are a few stations that will play 1 hour of blues a week and most of that I don't consider blues. I like BB, John Lee Hooker, Lightnin Hopkins, Sonny Boy Williamson, Snooky Prior, etc. Bluesville is one of the major reasons I keep my xm radio. Oddly enough, it was a little white guy that got me listening to the blues when I was a dishwasher at a restaurant while in high school.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom