I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NavyVet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Marshall County
    FWIW: I did the Paypal payment, sent the request and was active within a couple hours...

Not worth complaining about, just 'ante up' and support the site...

--- NavyVet

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    FWIW: I did the Paypal payment, sent the request and was active within a couple hours...

Not worth complaining about, just 'ante up' and support the site...

--- NavyVet

:yesway: That's a smart move.

And yet we keep getting newbies that complain about it. :rolleyes:

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    I understand the rules and can see the benefits but I found a nice rifle I want and can't buy it because I don't have 50 posts. :noway:

FWIW, you can buy it ...for the price of the rifle +$15, which is far less than most FFL transfer fees, plus, it's good for a year, plus, you get to all the benefits of being a sight supporter, plus, you'll have a warm fuzzy feeling (or cold abrasive feeling if you'd rather) knowing you're one of the people who make INGO such a great resource.

Now, if you're choosing not to pursue that option, and you're choosing not to pen 43 more quality posts (the count at the time I wrote this), please don't say you can't buy the rifle. Saying you don't want to buy it for $15 more (which includes the year-long benefits) is a much more accurate statement.

euby

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    West Newton
    wow ...You guys crack me up! Intellectual powerhouses...hope I can keep up. Nice place... only took 7 posts to get flamed. You see, its not me that loses out, but the seller. Pretty sure I can find what I want just about anywhere, but it would have been nice to support a forum member.

Before you get all your panties in a bunch ....I will support this site because I believe it does help support individual rights from what i can tell, not sure though....since I was just born yesterday.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    wow ...You guys crack me up! Intellectual powerhouses...hope I can keep up. Nice place... only took 7 posts to get flamed. You see, its not me that loses out, but the seller. Pretty sure I can find what I want just about anywhere, but it would have been nice to support a forum member.

Before you get all your panties in a bunch ....I will support this site because I believe it does help support individual rights from what i can tell, not sure though....since I was just born yesterday.

Well, you should have told them that you were so much smarter than everyone else. I am sure they would have given you a special dispensation.

jimmyw86

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Broad Ripple
    There trying to help you out on what you need to do. Either post 42 more or pay to become a supporter. I'm sure they get a lot of threads asking why they can't buy or sell anything yet. So thats why your getting flamed. It takes some time but it helps the site weed out the *******s.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County

Dude, that's not a REAL flaming. Remind me to ask you in about 200 posts or so what a REAL flaming consists of and I'm sure your opinion will have changed--especially if you end up spending much time in the politics section. This is a great site full of great people. The more time you spend here you will see that. Hang tough! Welcome to INGO.

picture.php

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond

Pretty sure I can find what I want just about anywhere

Then why waste time complaining about the rules???

Go buy it somewhere else!!!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sooooo How to I built point to buy out of the classified? I get point to go towards my purchase for my posts, right??

:n00b: Huh?

My head hurts, I read it three times and I tried to understand it.
    Head.Hurts.Bad.

Are you asking how you can make it to the classified according to the rules?

euby

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    West Newton
    Oh I'm hanging tough..... I just find it amusing. I have already learned so much just in the few days I've been hanging around INGO and seems like a gold mine of knowledge. Just wish I would have found it sooner.... probably would have saved some money. Not my first forum and there are always going to be those "types".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom