I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm pretty sure that Site Supporter tops a one liner. And that Moderator tops almost all. :)

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I'm pretty sure that Site Supporter tops a one liner. And that Moderator tops almost all. :)

I see how it works..... Mods are better then members!!!!!

You can take your 50 post rule and put it you know where!!!!!

Please note the use of purple and the non descriptive suggestion on where to put it..... I would suggest the FAQ if INGO has one...:D

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    YAHOO!!! I GOT MY 50 POST!!! :rockwoot::ingo:
    Now what, nothing I'm interested in for sale right now. I guess I'll just go back and read some more post.
    And it has been 9 months, has anyone heard from the OP since he complained?:dunno:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    wow ...You guys crack me up! Intellectual powerhouses...hope I can keep up. Nice place... only took 7 posts to get flamed. You see, its not me that loses out, but the seller. Pretty sure I can find what I want just about anywhere, but it would have been nice to support a forum member.

Before you get all your panties in a bunch ....I will support this site because I believe it does help support individual rights from what i can tell, not sure though....since I was just born yesterday.

euby, don't take this personal, but there's over 19,000 members on here, guess how many want to make that 50th post so they can buy something?

What ever you guess it will be low.

What a lot of new members here (lurkers and fresh on the board) is that first and foremost this is a Gun owner's forum, it dies not get any simpler than that. Mike put the classifieds up there as a secondary thing, not as a necessity for this forum to survive and thrive.

Myself and others here take pride in the fact that this is what we deem one of the better gun owner forums around with members who are willing to go out of there way on a day to day basis to help fellow 2nd A people out.

But the glaring thing is and more than likely always will be the ones who scream, biotch and moan about the classifieds.

Now above you stated that it was not you who was losing out, it was the seller, I beg to differ. It's the people who choose to not stop and smell the grass, the bushes, the trees and roses and stop to find out the real meaning and driving force behind what INGO is.....

The members.

Hope you can find the time to stay around a while and really see what INGO is all about.

IndyBeerman, member since 6/2/2008, #635 of 19,151 members.

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    wow ...You guys crack me up! Intellectual powerhouses...hope I can keep up. Nice place... only took 7 posts to get flamed. You see, its not me that loses out, but the seller. Pretty sure I can find what I want just about anywhere, but it would have been nice to support a forum member.

Before you get all your panties in a bunch ....I will support this site because I believe it does help support individual rights from what i can tell, not sure though....since I was just born yesterday.

Will go far.

D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    hehehe Actually I couldn't decipher what you were trying to say. Purple wouldn't have helped.

Haha, I guess your right! Ive been sitting in the hospital with my wife the past 2 days. Been up for about 40 hours. Take a toll on my typing skills I guess. Sorry for the lapse of intellectual abilities. haha

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

willy-wonka-you-must-be-new-here.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom